Need help with component cable.. My screen shakes like crazy(Pix Included)

Component Cables create a clearer picture than composite video because all the signals are separated into individual cables. S-video is ....worse. Using them in 480i mode wont improve graphics per say but the image will be sharper and the colors more vibrant.

Im using a 20" CRT Toshiba TV with component cables in 480i mode btw,

Mamagochi said:
well..what does it really do?? does it improve graphic ?? even without choosing 480p

I'm not sure exactly, but it would definitely be better than using the composite leads, and hopefully it would stop your shaky screen problem.

It will increase the sharpness and color of the picture. Compared to component, the composites color looks washed out. I recommend them being that they are not that expensive.

290 said:
It will increase the sharpness and color of the picture. Compared to component, the composites color looks washed out. I recommend them being that they are not that expensive.

i just tested it out..somehow i think it got worst using component cable....color did seem brighter and more vibrant..but it did not increase the sharpness of picture..the edge looks very rough

Back