Need Major Help! (quick Reply)

xVendettax

Elite Player
Aug 12, 2007
Michigan(United States)
Wii Online Code
3257-3629-3771-6299
Well I got the NyKo Wireless sensor bar from Circut City. I come home read the directions which were pretty simple place on top of TV and press power button.

But of course it wasnt that easy the Cursor doesnt even show up on the wii. So I read troubleshooting and it said to mess around with the sensitivity which did not work. I made sure whole bar was visable which it was. Ive tried about everything and well I really need it to work.

So if anyone has one of these please tell me what the problem may be

Maybe it's not the sensor bar, but the Wii Remote. Check the batteries and make sure no sunlight is hitting the Wii Remote. If that doesn't work and you're sure it's the sensor bar that's malfunctioning, then call the company and complain.

Im positive ive used both remotes both full battery power. I went to the company site they dont give any info. And I dont feel like calling them for them to say the instructions to me over again.

Make sure you have the sensor bar set for top of tv if its on top or bottom if on bottom and when you do a sensitivity check make sure that both of the dots are in the screen. If its still not working then i would take a video camera and record the sensor bar when its on...most video cameras can pick up if the sensor bar is working...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=JTGSkYRDpWY

Look at that link it will show you at the end of the vid what im talking about...if your not seeing that then it might be time to take it back

Im sorry but this thing is makeing me mad it's almost mocking me by ill sit at my computer and look at the screen a Cursor shows up I turn and looka after hearing this click noise and it's gone.

And yes it is at top of TV

then let's just go ahead and say it: it doesn't work!! return it for a more quality rich product! like one from Nintendo, for example...Don't trust those cheap brands anymore.

dude lol lmao might sound wierd but try it!!! so you dont feel bad that ur sensor bar is broken place 2 candles on top of ur tv or,were u preferably place the sensor bar one candle on the right and one on the left exatctly the width of the sensor bar ok and light them and that should be a good sensor bar while u get another new one rep if i helped p.s try moving the wiimote around till u find the signal ok

Back