Need opinions on two games...

Budo

Raging Clue
Sep 19, 2007
Canadia
Played MH2 through a second time, so I'm pretty much done with that. I'll still play a select few of the more entertaining levels here and there, but I'm pretty much done.

Lego Star Wars - online co-op was taken out.
Battalion Wars II - short and easy from what I've read.

I haven't bought these games yet because of the aforementioned problems. Overall, they both seem entertaining despite their individual negatives, which is the reason I haven't discounted buying them completely.

Nerrrr, quick opinions?!? ...and you have about an hour :wink:

I should have mentioned that I haven't played any of the previous LEGO games, would that change your suggestion?

I absolutely love Battalion Wars 2. It's so cool to control an army of land air and sea units. Campaign is somewhat short 20+ missions that are shorter than some games.

However, online is amazing. Co-op is cool, Skirmish is an all out deathmatch 1 v 1 with another army and objectives such as capturing facilities to add forces to your battalion. Finally there's Assualt where you have to complete objectives such as defending your flag from you're opponent.

I give it a 8.5/10.

i adore batalion wars 2, ive personaly never played any one the lego games, but from my experience with bwii , i think you should pick this

I purchased BWii yesterday. At first I didn't know if I liked it. Maybe I was allowing the negative posts regarding the game sway me into selling it back. Honestly, the dialogue kept bothering me. I wanted to play, not here a command every five seconds. However, I played it more after work, three hours to be exact, and really feel it is growing on me. The video scenes are beautiful. The graphics during game play isn’t bad at all. The game play feels good to me as well.

I'd rent it first.

I'm glad I bought it.

I have not played any game from the LEGO Star Wars series.

I hope this helps.

I picked up Mario/Sonic Olympics and Lego Star Wars yesterday, and I'm having a blast with both of them.

I hadn't played a Lego Star Wars game before picking this one up either, but I'm glad I did. It greatly exceeded my expectations.

Ive played both LEGO Star Wars games and both were very fun. If you haven't played either one then you'll enjoy this game. BWii is really fun and may seem kinda easy at first but then gets more difficult. Its kinda short buts it has great replayability along with fun online.

I recommend both games, but I suggest BWii first.

Back