Need Pitfall help - Bittenbinder's Camp

hobocamp11

WiiChat Member
Jan 29, 2009
I've been stuck here for a couple of days now.

I've done everything I need to do, except leave.:yikes: (I've gotten leech down, grabbed the idol, etc.) I climbed onto the top of the trunk cut down by leech, and then stunned the porcupines with my sling, and finally jumped back over to the mainland. But how do I get back up to the entrance to leave? Or am I supposed to leave at a different point? This is driving me crazy, so any help is appreciated!

Tom

I've been stuck here for a couple of days now.

I've done everything I need to do, except leave.:yikes: (I've gotten leech down, grabbed the idol, etc.) I climbed onto the top of the trunk cut down by leech, and then stunned the porcupines with my sling, and finally jumped back over to the mainland. But how do I get back up to the entrance to leave? Or am I supposed to leave at a different point? This is driving me crazy, so any help is appreciated!

Tom

Use your newly-acquired Rising Strike ability. You want to go back to the Statues of Ayar. (Hint: You'll want to use that ability there too.)

As a general rule, when you get a new ability (Rising Strike, Heroic Dash, etc.), expect to use it several times very soon.

Ahhh!! Of course!! I was using the risking strike all over the place, but I didn't even think about using it when I needed to get back to the original opening. Thanks so much!

Ahhh!! Of course!! I was using the risking strike all over the place, but I didn't even think about using it when I needed to get back to the original opening. Thanks so much!

You're welcome. Be prepared to use the Sling in the near future as well. As a general rule, the first time you need to use an ability or tool, the game will prompt you, and after that you're expected to figure it out for yourself.

(BTW, there are two other ways out of Bittenbinder's Camp that you can't yet access but that you might find later in the game.)

Yep, I'm guessing that one is the little island that you need a gas mask before you can get to it. Haven't seen the other one yet.

The third way out is one you won't see until you reach a certain point in the game.

Back