need some ideas for earning money!!!

Thats surprising...you can get a minimum wage job about anywhere around here at 14 years...

anyway, heres what I used to do:

trim bushes in spring
mow lawns in summer
rake leaves in fall
shovel snow in winter

I got some long-term business, and it payed fairly well. If your not into that, then I suggest that you ask your parents if you could do some extra chores for some money.

Be sure to post what your final decision is!

no banks are terrible to rob

a) whatever cash they have are in different safes and it would take a long time to get you a good amount
b) hardcore security

rob a convenience store

mushroomedmario said:
no banks are terrible to rob

a) whatever cash they have are in different safes and it would take a long time to get you a good amount
b) hardcore security

rob a convenience store
LOL a lot of idiots around here rob little restaurants that no one goes to and they only get like $100-$200. Its funny, they always have it on the news and say how much money they took and I always LMAO.

paintba||er said:

LOL a lot of idiots around here rob little restaurants that no one goes to and they only get like $100-$200. Its funny, they always have it on the news and say how much money they took and I always LMAO.

classic is 7-11...they never keep more than 25$in the draw! they have a sign on the door that says so.

The_Loose_Cannon said:
i think he means that american kids are spoiled lazy which is 100% right. if i was back in romania.....i wouldnt survive! lol

that's not 100% true. I can never just get money from my parents. Although I did know a kid who got his ds ran over and his parents ran out and got him a new one. Most kids are spoiled though.

Steal things from people and then sell it to your friends.

wii_cammy said:
I need to find a job in the uk which under 16's can do
Definitely check the grocery stores if you wanna job under 18 years of age, pretty good chance of an easy paying job there. Where I live, most of the emplyees working in the grocery stores are high school age.

wii_cammy said:
Yeah Im going to phone morrissons tomorow and the Paisley centre to see for job openings
The best way is to go fill out applications! Just go fill them out all over the place, at that point you can probably talk to them face to face and have a much better chance.

Back