MaXiMiUS

Custom User Title (TM)
Dec 7, 2006
Nanaimo, BC, Canada.
Wii Online Code
2573-4546-5926-8361
http://www.vc-reviews.com/news/54/neo-geo-coming-to-the-virtual-console.php

O.O'

Besides King of Fighters (which I never really liked) and Metal Slug (which is already available) I can't think of *any* good games that were even on the Neo Geo though..

Perhaps this is a sign that we might get Sega Saturn + Dreamcast in the future though :-D

Edit:

Eh, just noticed there's another topic about this already :X

Last edited:
I don't know enough about the Neo-Geo to get excited by it itself, but I'm more excited at the fact that the downloads are branching out. Roll on Panzer Dragoon!!!

RichardC01 said:
I don't know enough about the Neo-Geo to get excited by it itself, but I'm more excited at the fact that the downloads are branching out. Roll on Panzer Dragoon!!!

Panzer Dragoon probably won't happen being from a CD based console.

Dont be a noob
Theres no chance of psxgamescomin out on the wii

Sony are gona over charge you to download them for psp (only via ps3

Well if they're gonna branch out, I want Sega CD to work. I want Jurassic Park. Even if it just means making some way the Wii could read Sega CD games and I have to go get my JP game out of storage. I miss that game.

GOD IM SO PUMPED.
I was waiting for this to happen.
I loved the Neo Geo it was such a excellent system.

Ummm I posted this link earlier. Way earlier. Geesh. Well as long as the news gets out. Nintendo is owning! Another nail in the PS3 coffin. What the heck can that system offer again? Aside from pretty graphics?

Back