NES PC is up for auction (Damn cross console computer)

DBloke

An ancient one, banner of over a thousand acunts
Staff member
May 30, 2006
Super Mancyland
Wii Online Code
8041-7231-3447-6164
Yes wiichaters I bring you another ebay item that might be of interest
It should be known to most of us
Damn this is a
dowantfk7.jpg

(Mentle note must shrink some pics)
Even thow it should be easy to make one (out of laptop parts) but alass im not that good at buliding pcs

Heres a link to the auction
http://cgi.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140185184169
At this moment its goning for 615,00 EUR you could buy a good PC for that price (I think im aganst the Euro)
This wouldn’t be the first time that I’ve seen a Nintendo NES console turned into a Windows PC, but it is the first time you can buy one for yourself.
While the system specs aren’t anything to write home about (a 1GHz CPU, 256MB of RAM and a 40GB hard drive), they’re more than up to the task of running most of the game emulation software that the builder made the system for. As a matter of fact, the seller is including controllers from the NES, SNES, N64 and PS2, as well as the adapters necessary to use them on the PC. And since the storage device is a DVD drive, you can even play movies on it.
The builder of the system claims to have spent over €800 (nearly $1200 USD) on parts, and over 50 hours of blood, sweat and tears to build a properly-cooled Windows PC inside the cramped confines of the classic 8-bit console. At the time that I wrote this, bids were only up to €101 (about $149 USD), but the auction runs until December 9, so I’d expect the price to go way up from here.
You can check out the full auction details on eBay France (English translation here). The seller does say that he’ll ship internationally (for a premium), so even if you’re not in France, you could still score this unique system.
Link to site

nes_pc_front.jpg

nes_pc_back.jpg

lolstorytime.jpg

That's pretty darn rad.

Extremely rad, even.

Back