never played metroid..

I never played any Metroid before. I just didnt have the chance to since i was a ps and xbox player. But i gotta say that it's the best game on Wii yet...

I really enjoy it but it's a bit easy i think... Like every other game on Wii.
GIMMIE SOME CHALLENGE :(.

Once i end it i will definitely try it at hard. The gameplay is fun. and theres some actions and always something to do so i think you might like it also.

thanks for the response, i was a ps/xbox player too so i never had the chance either. ill deffinately pick it up tomarrow then.

You don't need any metroid experience to enjoy Metroid Prime 3. There's some references and call backs to characters from other games, but you'll understand what's going on.

If you're curious about what's going on in the prime universe and what happened in the last two games, but don't want to play through them, check out the metroid retrospective at gametrailers. It's pretty entertaining.

im, just asking these questions tho
How much backtracking-is it tedious to backtravk
puzzles hard or easy?

i heard the backtracking wasnt as bad as the last 2 games (on a review i watched) and that they did it good. dunno about the puzzles though..

the puzzles can be confusing....but you can figure by scanning and reading stuff carefully......and dont worry about the past games....there is one point of the game where you scanned this globe thingy and tells you about the past story of prime 1 and 2

Back