New Channel Thread

E7ernal

Error Getting Statistics
Sep 18, 2006
London, UK
I, personally would like to see a TV timetable, being an EPG for channels worldwide - select which channels you have and add them then check what's on.
I would also like to see a Wii-compatible USB TV tuner.

So what would you like too see in the future in terms of Wii channels?

Reggie did say, that Nintendo was hard at work making new channels.

I do like that Demo Channel.
How about like a Nintendo TV channel, where it's like Game trailers, documentries for Games (like G4's icons). Production diaries for hot video games, where they have short clips of them testing, and making the game.

They should also like, do a sports channel, where they can show off highlights off games and have the stats at the bottom of the screen. Eat your heart out ESPN! And like in cooperation with the sports channel, you can watch the games on your TV, with the TV tuner cable, that E7ernal mentioned.

Silent-Sniper said:
Sports channel will be included with news channel I presume.

O RLY?
Well, if it becomes a huge component of the news channel, perhaps Nintendo might produce a spin-off channel in which it becomes a central hub for all sport related activites? I love me some NFL Football.

a demo channel would be nice. Some VC games that are in the store would need some playtime before i would buy them tbh..

I would really want the following channels available sometime next year...

Demo Channel (I know its been announced, but will it include Wii + VC games? or just VC games?)
News Channel (anyone know whens it goes live?)
Browser Channel (anyone know the live date?)
Sports Channel (if its not with the news channel)
Trailer Channel (or just a nintendo TV channel with reviews for games, etc)
Mini-Game channel (chess, checkers, monopoly... probably wont happen but it would be awesome)
Mii Share Channel (trade your Mii's around easily by just putting them in that channel and any of your friends can copy it or something)

Those are the only channels I could think of... hopefully Nintendo comes out with some cool ones by the middle of next year.

A mii accessories channel would be cool for downloading new stuff for your mii's (more colours, cloths, hair styles...etc would like it to be free though!)

Back