New Clan on the block! SSM now looking for members! Goldeneye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z16 challenges clan SSM to a 3v3 war next Saturday at noon. As long as their are no proxies we don't care what weapons you use.

{Z16} is: 38,49, 56.. all super good ive seen them. Next saturday as in the 17th? and EST?

I feel bad for the clan members who don't get to be in wars. There should be 8v8, like COD and MW3.. it's just stupid.

Last edited:
Heyyyyyy just thought I'd drop on in and say...

{Z16} is: 38,49, 56.. all super good ive seen them. Next saturday as in the 17th? and EST?

I feel bad for the clan members who don't get to be in wars. There should be 8v8, like COD and MW3.. it's just stupid.

On topic.

Off topic.

You all know which example to follow. So get to it. :p

idk

hey guys sorry i havent been on lately gotta lot of famly things goin on and im not feelin too well so sorry i havent been on i will be back hopefully by saturday or friday

Heyyyyyy just thought I'd drop on in and say...

On topic.

Off topic.

You all know which example to follow. So get to it. :p

What is with your fish obsession.... lol? <---- off topic much?

I hope al3 me and 00God are in the clan war against Z16

That isn't Z16's skill level rofl.... 56 + 49 + 38 = 143...... al3 + you + 00god = 126...... and the higher levels overpower 00god and you. So definetly unfair.

Last edited:
Ok I would like to have a 4v4 clan war on Tuesday the 27th at around 1:00 eastern time. The date and time may change due to the availability of the people that will take place in the war.

ARE YOU TESTING ME?! -_______-

What is with your fish obsession.... lol? <---- off topic much?

Also testing me, but a worthy question I'd be happy to answer. :D

I don't actually give a flying **** about fish, it's my fetish for Magikarp that applies. Magikarp is a Pokemon, you see; the weakest ever. It's balls terrible and no Pokemon is worse. Basically, Magikarp is an inside joke for all the Pokemon fans. Everyone who's played Pokemon knows it's absolutely useless, even it's in-game description makes fun of it. So some people parade around Magikarp being awesome and almighty. I take this gag to heart and make 'Karp jokes whenever possible; as well as have an avatar and signature of the 'Karp. :lol:

nowgetontopicGOGOGOGOGO! Or face infractions, since I've already given warnings. ¬_¬

... And no more 'Karp questions either, or I might end up giving myself an infraction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back