New Clan on the block! SSM now looking for members! Goldeneye

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see you coming up with anything.

There's nothing to come up with. That plan is already in place, and is always going to be used, it's just a normal plan, nothing special. It can always happen, therefore not a plan. The "plan" is already in place no matter what. But what you have said, isn't a plan. I don't need to come up with anything because everything has already been taken, and can therefore not be a plan. If you want "that to be your ""plan"" ", then establish it for all games, not just a single one.

confusin

that is confusing but i actually understand it lol its wierd but i do btw yez dont try to confuse us it is unnecessary so just dont but nice confusion now im confused i am confused lol

If you want "that to be your ""plan"" ", then establish it for all games, not just a single one.

'Scuse me while I get all metagame up in here, but...

High level play in any online multiplayer game has very exclusive strategy and stratagem per each game mode if the game was well developed. One "plan" that would be considered top tier in a straight forward team match could be worthless in a team match with particular rules in set, i.e. capping locations/objective based modes. Hell, one general team strategy can be only half as effective (or completely ineffective) on the wrong map.

In other words, team strategies that "work" for every team mode are n00b plans in which you out-skill your opponents, and in no way do these guidelines of gameplay help you achieve victory on a consistent basis.

Which is actually a compliment to players who can mindlessly play like this and still have a damn good win-lose ratio. :lol:

I don't need to come up with anything because everything has already been taken, and can therefore not be a plan.

Once a plan becomes a plan, it's no longer a plan? >_>; That ain't how strategy metagame works...

'Scuse me while I get all metagame up in here, but...

High level play in any online multiplayer game has very exclusive strategy and stratagem per each game mode if the game was well developed. One "plan" that would be considered top tier in a straight forward team match could be worthless in a team match with particular rules in set, i.e. capping locations/objective based modes. Hell, one general team strategy can be only half as effective (or completely ineffective) on the wrong map.

In other words, team strategies that "work" for every team mode are n00b plans in which you out-skill your opponents, and in no way do these guidelines of gameplay help you achieve victory on a consistent basis.

Which is actually a compliment to players who can mindlessly play like this and still have a damn good win-lose ratio. :lol:

Once a plan becomes a plan, it's no longer a plan? >_>; That ain't how strategy metagame works...

o....god... the fish guy again...... The plan has already been used and can no longer be considered a plan, since it is already occuring, because it has already been come up with. GF'd bro. umad?

So when a plan is being used, you can't call it a plan... Huh. You've got one hell of a complicated dictionary, boy. But no need to explain, I'll stick with the intellectual side of linguistics, thank ya very much. ;)

u r all confusing me it is confusing and now u got me confused again and i dont get confused very much and fish guy or magikrap y do u like to post on this thread its not like were the only thread

fish guy or magikrap y do u like to post on this thread its not like were the only thread

Every Goldeneye player and their bro is calling me fish guy now... augh. ;_;

If you haven't noticed, I post in quite a few threads. :p SSM's thread sure as **** ain't the only one I lurk in.

Every Goldeneye player and their bro is calling me fish guy now... augh. ;_;

If you haven't noticed, I post in quite a few threads. :p SSM's thread sure as **** ain't the only one I lurk in.

is this a joke? (by the way I was one the who made you the fish guy, you're welcome)... Almost everything you post on here is off topic. Is that not one of your own rules? Go find some other of the probably 50,000 threads to be off topic on............. again, against the rules you try to spread.. Seriously, it's getting really annoying now. This is also off topic, but to end all the off topics on this thread. Wow I'd think this site could find better people suited for your job. You don't help this thread, you're just repeatidly posting on it trying to argue with anyone.<--- that's not helping the site, it's ruining it. So seriously, back off of our conversations on this thread, it's for goldeneye, not pokemon, or fish, or whatever the hell you are on about.

is this a joke? (by the way I was one the who made you the fish guy, you're welcome)... Almost everything you post on here is off topic. Is that not one of your own rules? Go find some other of the probably 50,000 threads to be off topic on............. again, against the rules you try to spread.. Seriously, it's getting really annoying now. This is also off topic, but to end all the off topics on this thread. Wow I'd think this site could find better people suited for your job. You don't help this thread, you're just repeatidly posting on it trying to argue with anyone.<--- that's not helping the site, it's ruining it. So seriously, back off of our conversations on this thread, it's for goldeneye, not pokemon, or fish, or whatever the hell you are on about.

Damn Yez, don't get your panties in a wad, its just a forum, Magikarp always makes decent contribution to the threads he posts in. If it wasnt for mods like him, wiichat would be full of nonsense.

Jeez, there's more disrespect in this thread for mods than any other thread in wiichat. You guys need to start acting better to your superiors or otherwise get lost.

... I'm flattered. ~_~

You came up with the phrase on your own, but you ain't the first, actually. Been usin' it myself since around two years ago... Though I used it as a name of Magikarp, never used it to refer to myself. :lol:

Anywho, much as I honestly appreciate the support, this is really off topic... Much more so than anything else previously in the thread. If Yez wants to make a thread complaining 'bout my duties being unfulfilled, he's free to do so in site suggestions. But discussing that here? Nah. I'd bet money that'd either derail the thread, or just result in some bad blood being generated. So if y'all would, please do get back on topic; which is to say forget all this business and just keep on doin' what SSM has always been doing.

... Except for multi posting. >_____>

Wow this thread war gets better than the ones online. Woadie Ill be adding you today to my friend list. Ill be sending you a pm with my code later. Dragon-1 fc 3223-6940-7862

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back