New Clan on the block! SSM now looking for members! Goldeneye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frick you epsilon, it was before the clan war, we play alot together. There is no boosting, that's gay. Only your clan talks about boosting. All i say see in your clan's chat is.... "Kira wasn't on he lied" -your level '20... "who wants to party up and boost, I hope you don't care about your k/d ratio" -'woadie...
So to answer your question. This clan doesn't boost, nor play with hackers. GTFO

Insid, there is no new SSM clan member? Is there? I don't see any posts.

Last edited:
Ah, well at least you have a brain and didnt blow up like Yez. Yez, go take a nap and come back so we can talk like grown ups. I'm not accusing you, or your clan of anything. I just want to get my facts straight, before I say anything. Maybe you can learn a thing or two about maturity. Personally, I don't boost, I'll tell you that. Kyle was 'boosted' one level: from 19 to 20. No hacking. We actually just changed it to a intra-clan war. Kyle against the rest of us. So we actuwlly never boosted him.Nonetheless, and I will repeat, I'm not accusing this clan of anything, nor al or yez of cheating. You must admit, there are MUCH worse cheaters out there. Kyle suggested that we all boost, but we shut him down on that. None of us boosted. We earned our stripes.If you still want to be a child (you ARE in high school, correct? From what you told me?), then fine. Shoot me all you want. I'm just a Junior, I can take it. Do you understand my intentions, now?

Ah, well at least you have a brain and didnt blow up like Yez. Yez, go take a nap and come back so we can talk like grown ups. I'm not accusing you, or your clan of anything. I just want to get my facts straight, before I say anything. Maybe you can learn a thing or two about maturity. Personally, I don't boost, I'll tell you that. Kyle was 'boosted' one level: from 19 to 20. No hacking. We actually just changed it to a intra-clan war. Kyle against the rest of us. So we actuwlly never boosted him.Nonetheless, and I will repeat, I'm not accusing this clan of anything, nor al or yez of cheating. You must admit, there are MUCH worse cheaters out there. Kyle suggested that we all boost, but we shut him down on that. None of us boosted. We earned our stripes.If you still want to be a child (you ARE in high school, correct? From what you told me?), then fine. Shoot me all you want. I'm just a Junior, I can take it. Do you understand my intentions, now?

Yes sir

Thank you. You have restored faith in me, in some of the future generation. I have nothing against SSM. Just kids who overreact and can't control themselves.

Yeahbro. It was my honour to make you mad. Surprisingly, it worked on you, just like that fish freak. Thought you could distinguish it from my normal mood, no? Don't have to rage like that ROFL

How do I make a sig?

Nah, you didn't make me angry. I'm used to immature people. And no, it's not rage. You couldnt distinguish it from my normal mood? No? You made my night though! So I commend you for that! Im assuming the fish freak is the mod, right?And btw, to make a sig, go to your user CP, and click on "Edit Signature"

Boosting talk is really lame, Yez and Al3, please stop trolling our chat with this nonsense.

@Yez, hey man I will be happy to make a sig for you, just pm me the following info:
Username
password
Date of Birth
mother's maiden name
Social Security number

oh and let me know what you want the sig to say.

Last edited:
Boosting talk is really lame, Yez and Al3, please stop trolling our chat with this nonsense.
Yeah ok, don't worry next time im in ur chat I won't talk about that!

Ok, ppl we have the war against Z16 next tuesday(27) so the persons who are playing are YEZ,00God,Byxm and ken so pliz let me know before the war if u can't make that day so I can replace u with Demon,the_Man and myself.

Last edited:
ALL OF YOU ARE OFF TOPIC, POSTS DELETED, GET BACK ON SAID TOPIC! :incazzato:

ok we are ALL completely off topic we need to get our stories straight before our little fish friend magikrap will be comin to delete posts and yell at us for bein off topic do u want the annoyingness of fish friend magikrap telling us what to do cuz i dont now get on topic

... >_____>;

Jokes aside, I'm disappointed that where this little scuffle should of ended, two pages worth of herpaderp-pidity continued from there. I'd imagine noone intends to post any more about it, but if they do; it's done. Over. Ended. I'm putting on my srs face and intend to close this thread next time I hear a bunch of garbage like this. Anyone involved in this possible future argument will also enjoy a good dose of infractions and possibly a temporary ban.

In other words, last warning. For the perpetrators, get your acts straight. For anyone not involved in this mess, continue doing so... But without posting peanut gallery junk, even if it's in good intention (as much as I love the Beatles...).

ALL OF YOU ARE OFF TOPIC, POSTS DELETED, GET BACK ON SAID TOPIC! :incazzato:

at the risk of being infractionated, what is the point of a clan thread if its not the point of contact for clans to dispute things. in other words where should inter clan arguments take place in the future?

... >_____>;

Jokes aside, I'm disappointed that where this little scuffle should of ended, two pages worth of herpaderp-pidity continued from there. I'd imagine noone intends to post any more about it, but if they do; it's done. Over. Ended. I'm putting on my srs face and intend to close this thread next time I hear a bunch of garbage like this. Anyone involved in this possible future argument will also enjoy a good dose of infractions and possibly a temporary ban.

In other words, last warning. For the perpetrators, get your acts straight. For anyone not involved in this mess, continue doing so... But without posting peanut gallery junk, even if it's in good intention (as much as I love the Beatles...).

at the risk of being infractionated, what is the point of a clan thread if its not the point of contact for clans to dispute things. in other words where should inter clan arguments take place in the future?

That's quite the valid question, so... certainly no infractions to be dealt. :lol:

Clan threads are a place for clans to do their things obviously, as well as settle disputes with other clans, sure. They are not however, for individuals to flame eachother; and yes, I would categorize the reason why I'm heavily modding all these recent posts is for flaming, and the bigotry created due to said flaming.

So in other words, keep the arguments clean, mature and for a purpose. Lose that purpose in the name of pissing someone off, then the argument turns into a trollfest. Nobody wants that; except for the trolls.

Was about to go to bed, but then [SSM]MLK came on at around 5 EST, now I'm in zone, see ya guys either when start playing or at around 1 EST.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back