New Clan on the block! SSM now looking for members! Goldeneye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you guys up for an all-nighter tomorrow? Mostly the people playing in the war against Z16.

haha but at least it added some sort of liveliness to the game.

Im going online now

Reborn is back

Mod edit: Do I need to say it anymore?

Last edited by a moderator:
U guys im so sorry for being out. I still might not be on for a few weeks im using my cuzs cpu. So fist im disappointed and second im laughing my but off. Im disappointed in all this off topic stuff and all these other clans arguing with my members, please dont instigate with us. I laughing at how yez like fights with fishman and epilson. Now on everybody stay on topic. Im not surprise tht domo left to me he wasnt really in the clan cuz he was never on. And who the heck is this Salcedo, no disrepect, does he like lve in london. im pretty sure he cant make the practices. Lastly, this is wat happens when im gone for like 2 weeks! i cant believe this. I thought u guys could at least keep the clan in tacked for 2 weeks without me. Good job 00god and Al3 for taking control when u noticed i was gone just try not to take over win im hear. Also, I heard tht some members were thinking about switch to Z16 if i wasnt back for another week, now im wondering who is really loyal to the clan. Good thing I al3 about my computer. Now about this clan war i definity want Bymx and 00god in it, ken idk because dont u have to share ur tv with ur fam, so some body might be watching it when u need to get online for the war. Hotice dont worry u will be in a war ill set 1 up with E4 and u can be in tht 1 but u got to get ur lvl up like ur 1 of the ogs of the clan and ive only seen u go up to lvls like win u join my clan i was under u in lvl wise now im past u. not trying to be mean but get ur bread up. Yez u need to clam down this is the second time im tellin u read the rules again and stop messing with other clans. ur not the best in the world so calm down. We r just trying to have fun and play with other people who are good in goldeneye. Wat is boosting and ken that pcture in sig is sick my man thats wat up how did u make that.

Last edited:
ohai Gpred

Now about this clan war i definity want Bymx and 00god in it, ken idk because dont u have to share ur tv with ur fam, so some body might be watching it when u need to get online for the war.

/intrudes

If ya want Ken in the war for his skill, just have someone as his proxy in case he can't show 'cause of being unable to nab the TV. I know from personal clanwar experience; we'd always have proxies no matter the scale of the war, even if everyone is 100% sure they can show. Somethin' can always go wrong and then you're short a member and you gotta reschedule. Family matters, serious business IRL, internet goes down temporarily, game related issues, or even someone might of forgotten (so guilty of that one... ._.).

Just a suggestion, pay no mind to this 'Karpmod's clan lectures if you don't want to. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back