New Clan on the block! SSM now looking for members! Goldeneye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do u guys think im a good clan leader. Also merry christmas to every1 in the clan. And start peparing for the war tuesday. PPL in it r BXYM, ken,00god, and yez if someone doesnt show up al3 or the man will take the place

Hi I am the new recruit and if you need me on Tuesday I will be around.

Well I guess I'll be playing you guys next year then! I thought we werre still playing on Saturday's but it seems not maybe because of New Year's Eve? I hope you guys have fun and let me know the next time you're playing for January, GAME ON!!:mushroomlife:

bleh

sorry i havent been on lately i just got an xbox with kinect so i am not really playing the wii anymore i will be on occasionally but im havin fun on madden oh yeah

uhhhh.. just read the 3 pages i missed... Did I not make myself clear by saying "I am not playing in the war because no one here wants me to be here"

sorry i havent been on lately i just got an xbox with kinect so i am not really playing the wii anymore i will be on occasionally but im havin fun on madden oh yeah
Wierd me too by the way what time is the clan war

Last edited:
Shame :( SSM 0, Z16 1. Unless you can quickly schedule another war.

It is a shame. Nobody was there, not even the backups were there. Al3 I blame u. U were a backup too

I'm pretty sure they have some sort of reason. Dont pull our the blame guns just yet. Let GPRED say why...ya know, get all sides of the story.

ok, guys i reschedule the war against Z16 to tomorrow,friday At 2.00 pm eastern time is gonna b 3v3, in gonna play in this 1 so i need at least 2 more, so i need to know who can play tomorrow, today.

I can play al don't worry

Hey al3 is there practice tonight oh and btw I found out I can't play tommorow family

Last edited by a moderator:
No im pick whos gonna be in the war because no 1 decided to show........ i cant believe that why did yall agree if you werent gonna make it. AL3, yez, and reborn are in it. if reborns not there bxym is in. i have faith in the rest. Dont let this happen again. Al3 ur back in charge im still using my cousin's computer. And im sorry to say but if we dont hear from jov by saturday he is out so warn him.

I can play tomorrow if you really need me to, but I would prefer if I didn't I am trying to juggle 3 girls at once and it's not working out that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back