New Clan on the block! SSM now looking for members! Goldeneye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calm down. You mean not reprimanding other clan leaders for screwing with the clan?

Boosting is a Hacked Lobby, which is in your rules... Maybe you need to read your rules, and understand what Your Rules mean. Boosting is purposely letting someone kill you over and over for xp, or hacking with the a ton of xp per kill.

Boosting is purposely letting someone kill you over and over for xp, or hacking with the a ton of xp per kill.

I ain't in control of the internet's lingo, but I'm pretty sure boosting is just the former. What with most people thinking boosting is lame, and hacking as even lamer, I would think you'd have two terms for both archetypes of douchebags.

Then again, the only reason I know the term boosting is because I played CoD two years ago. Times change; so as always, take my words with a grain of salt. :p

First of all i dont need to read the rules cuz i dont boost all i did was ask wat it was so calm down. Second stop trying to fight with every1. If u got beef with me pm me or if u got beef with any1 eles about clan stuff and u r bout to go off pm about tht too!

Last edited:
Yez what me, gpred, and al are trying to say is that u have absolutely no respect for anyone. U dissed me today and u dissed gpred after the war against [+] So knock it the **** off

Everyone knock it off. Take this **** to PM or I'll take the banhammer to ya faces. One more post 'bout this **** and I'll start flipping tables.

And by tables, I mean threads.

whoa indious u took it to far from now on please only people in the clan and moderators post on this thread unless u want a clan war

U guys im so sorry for being out. I still might not be on for a few weeks im using my cuzs cpu. So fist im disappointed and second im laughing my but off. Im disappointed in all this off topic stuff and all these other clans arguing with my members, please dont instigate with us. I laughing at how yez like fights with fishman and epilson. Now on everybody stay on topic. Im not surprise tht domo left to me he wasnt really in the clan cuz he was never on. And who the heck is this Salcedo, no disrepect, does he like lve in london. im pretty sure he cant make the practices. Lastly, this is wat happens when im gone for like 2 weeks! i cant believe this. I thought u guys could at least keep the clan in tacked for 2 weeks without me. Good job 00god and Al3 for taking control when u noticed i was gone just try not to take over win im hear. Also, I heard tht some members were thinking about switch to Z16 if i wasnt back for another week, now im wondering who is really loyal to the clan. Good thing I al3 about my computer. Now about this clan war i definity want Bymx and 00god in it, ken idk because dont u have to share ur tv with ur fam, so some body might be watching it when u need to get online for the war. Hotice dont worry u will be in a war ill set 1 up with E4 and u can be in tht 1 but u got to get ur lvl up like ur 1 of the ogs of the clan and ive only seen u go up to lvls like win u join my clan i was under u in lvl wise now im past u. not trying to be mean but get ur bread up. Yez u need to clam down this is the second time im tellin u read the rules again and stop messing with other clans. ur not the best in the world so calm down. We r just trying to have fun and play with other people who are good in goldeneye. Wat is boosting and ken that pcture in sig is sick my man thats wat up how did u make that.
Not going off topic who anything but he really screwed up my name but I don't care thanks anyways for letting me be in the clan war.

im sorry but i picked u because ur accuracy is sick and i think the highest in the clan also when we play u good

I got my sig from the internet im obsessed with space
I'll make it for clan war on 27th

Do u guys think im a good clan leader. Also merry christmas to every1 in the clan. And start peparing for the war tuesday. PPL in it r BXYM, ken,00god, and yez if someone doesnt show up al3 or the man will take the place

Last edited:
Ken, Bxym, Yez we should probably get in some practice together before the war, I'm up for it when you are. What time is the war?

Gpred you're the best clan leader because you're the only one that keep us in line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back