New Clan on the block! SSM now looking for members! Goldeneye

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was gonna become Topic Man and rescue this thread but no you had to take my cape
Remote Trigs are awesome

Remote >>>>>>>>> Proximity.

You can set them off in mid air or a half second after you throw them. Proximity mines can only be set up about 2-3 seconds after they hit a surface. OH and it's fun to put proximity mines on your own teammates and they just go suicide on a big group, but you have to stay alive. This cannot happen with frag grenades running into suicide because right when you die, your frag grenade becomes dead, so it has to set off before you die, which is hard timing.

I was just in a Heroes game(Outpost) and there were 3 MI6(one was Hero) in the tower by the staircase and I threw my RMT from a distance and bam! Heroe elim and 2 elims

Last edited:
ok, guys i just talk to Gpred everything is fine with him, he is just having trouble with his computer so he left my in charge of the clan, so now im the leader of the clan until gpreds back.

so we will have pratice this thursday and maybe this saturday(24) for the ppl that can do pratice if not we can do it a day before..i will try to talk to the ppl i havent see online to let them know what happened so far.. and another thing Jovthegame we need to help him gain some levels we cant left behind anyone so i will try to help him.

Ale, the clan war against Z16 is on Saturday, is that re-scheduled or what are we gonna do about that? I'm fine helping Jov, I can make it almost anytime during the week if he can.

Well I would like to have the war on this saturday but lets see if both clans can have the war that day if not we re-schedule it.. I will try to talk to insidous to see if we can set up the war this saturday.

I just got a 12 pack of game fuel from a friend by betting him that the packers wouldn't go a perfect season this year. We made the bet at week 5 so I'm ready for a weekend of playing against Z16. I'll see ya out there.

Normally I wouldn't go off topic like this, but it's for a good cause. It's a toxic green Mtn. Dew that only comes out for a short period of time when a really good game is about to come out. This time it was MW3. It ranks up there with Bawls, Pitch Black and Adrenaline Mountain Dew. It ages really well I have 3 cases from 2007 when the game was Halo 3 and It's pretty bomb in about two years I'm gonna crack them open and hope I don't die from the awesomeness.

al3, come on around 9 EST friday night I'll play with you so you can get your 90k whatever xp to 56. =)Or any other time you want? tell me now though.
Question of boosting?

EDIT: I'm not trying to start anything. Getting facts straight, and pointing out some things.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back