New Clan on the block! SSM now looking for members! Goldeneye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay since gpred isn't around I'm taking charge, I'm sorry if that goes against what you want gpred, but someone has to since the war is tomorrow and the cap is level 35 Ken, Reborn, WWWYKI, and Hotice you are the only ones that fit, unless gpred makes an appearence which I REALLY hope he does. Make sure that those four all get the memo. I realize that I'm not even close to the highest ranking member or even the highest level and you probably don't wanna listen to me, but we gotta do this for SSM.

Guys don't worry if gpred don't show up I will take care of the clan war with E4 lets hope he show up

So whos in the war?
Gpred where are you?

gpred hasn't been on in forever

I have a fricken level 34 and a level 26...... WOWWOWOWOWOWOWOOWOWOWOWOWOOWOWOW! you guys are GF'd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and 00god, no using lightfoot, hahahahaha. But gl getting a 1:1 k/d ratio. Hot Ice is never even on. Tr!hard=demon, should go on before him at least. <--- our best sniper

**please someone post after this post so I don't hurt the mod's feelings by double posting something un-releated to this post :\**

Last edited:
I was thinking if he doesn't show we should try to re-schedule and hope he finally shows.

And what do you mean by "lightfoot"?

Last edited:
ok, as the higher rank in the clan present i will take charge, the clan war will take place with the ppl that I choose: Ken,Demon,Byxm,Hotice... i chose them because i have played with them lately and i think the cap was meant for them so they would be able to play a clan war...if someone I chose don't show up before the clan war in the chatroom or here the clan war will b re-schedule... thats my decision and only another higher rank can disprove my decision.. if Gpred show up this party is disbanded and he will take place to decide who will play in the Clan War if not the party remains.

war

so im in the war what time is the war eastern and thank you al3 for the comment about me being the best sniper but anyway wut time is the war and wut time should we practice before the war plz let me know bye
btw the chatroom is the one that byxm made right????????????

Yes ITRIHARD and we should practice around 2 and the wars is either at 7 or 9. And I also have a plan me and u the best sniper snipe in sniper courses while the others go up close sound like a plan

Guys I think the war is at noon... idk.. I will try to talk with greene to see if he set up something with gpred

Ok guys I just talk with greene about the war, it would b at 2:00 pm EST if any1 cant play in that time pliz let me know before so i can re-schedule the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can make it at 2:00 est just 2000 xp till 35 We can do this!
Just played with PHANTOM I was waiting for someone to take charge

We need someone in the war

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes ITRIHARD and we should practice around 2 and the wars is either at 7 or 9. And I also have a plan me and u the best sniper snipe in sniper courses while the others go up close sound like a plan

So I was in the outpost sniping and someone else was too while the rest of the team went off to take them out from places we couldn't see. So I got a 10 elimination streak(3 of which were the hero) then the hero found me and toke me out. Then the other sniper toke the hero out. So if you two watch the area you're sniping and the death list at the same time then when you see the other one died flip over over to where they were and it should work.

So I was in the outpost sniping and someone else was too while the rest of the team went off to take them out from places we couldn't see. So I got a 10 elimination streak(3 of which were the hero) then the hero found me and toke me out. Then the other sniper toke the hero out. So if you two watch the area you're sniping and the death list at the same time then when you see the other one died flip over over to where they were and it should work.
Now that is a good plan

Great plan 00god probalm is that's what I do in the first place

Last edited:

Now that is a good plan

No.... that's an OBVIOUS plan, ROFL..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back