New Donkey Kong Game at E3

golfisfun

WiiChat Member
Mar 2, 2009
So i just watched the video and i am pumped to see that a new DK game is coming out. I cant tell from the video is it for Wii or 3Ds?

Heard about this game. I will buy it if they release a ds version.

Just more of Nintendo cashing in on what Rare has accomplished.

Rare were owned by Nintendo, so without Nintendo they wouldn't have made Goldeneye, Donkey Kong or any of their N64 hits. If Nintendo was releasing revamped versions of C64 games then they'd be stealing from Rare but they cannot steal their own Nintendo IPs.

There has to be a point where the old developers are no longer an exclusive requirement in order to create a product, or else we could say that Nintendo, Sony and Microsoft are all still stealing from Ralph Baer.

Nintendo's not making the new Donkey Kong Country game, it's from Rare Studios.

It is Retro Studios that is making DKC. I'd much rather they did it than Rare though as Retro still make great games, where as Rare mostly makes garbage now.

Just more of Nintendo cashing in on what Rare has accomplished.

Rare were owned by Nintendo, so without Nintendo they wouldn't have made Goldeneye, Donkey Kong or any of their N64 hits. If Nintendo was releasing revamped versions of C64 games then they'd be stealing from Rare but they cannot steal their own Nintendo IPs.

There has to be a point where the old developers are no longer an exclusive requirement in order to create a product, or else we could say that Nintendo, Sony and Microsoft are all still stealing from Ralph Baer.

Nintendo's not making the new Donkey Kong Country game, it's from Rare Studios.

It is Retro Studios that is making DKC. I'd much rather they did it than Rare though as Retro still make great games, where as Rare mostly makes garbage now.

AMEN! to everything you just said. Add me as a friend because I see you have brains unlike other morons in this world lol. Nintendo owns rare. rare is weak without them. rare rather kiss bill gates..........censored!

I can't wait until the new donkey kong country game, I already pre ordered it.

nintendo is just ruining the classic game that rare made. get a life nintendo. think of something new rather than stealing what rare made.

Back