New game releases in the near future?

iluvcod

WiiChat Member
Dec 15, 2006
Does anyone know any new games coming for wii in the near future (next month or two)?

what about super smash bros, mario, or metroid? i have 3 games i'm considering returning i may just exchange them for store credit till those games come out.

anime_gangster said:
what about super smash bros, mario, or metroid? i have 3 games i'm considering returning i may just exchange them for store credit till those games come out.
Those will start coming in March

i heard somewhere that super smash brawl comes to markets dec. 31, 2007... is that true??

iluvcod said:
i heard somewhere that super smash brawl comes to markets dec. 31, 2007... is that true??

I hope not. I don't think there is an official date right now.

Wish i could take games back for store credit, no stores here accept games back anymore >.<

wow thats pretty ****ing retarted. not excepting games back, i mean will they take them if there not open? i guess people can open them copy them then return but still.

a lot of good game will come out im March and next year.
I want to buy all but I don't have enough money:mad2:

What I've seen...I would expect most of the Mario (Smash Bros., Strikers) games to come out in March/April. The video trailers show games like Smash Bros. to far along to be coming out next Christmas....that seems ludicrous. Strikers looks to be pretty far along as well. Galaxy looks to be a little less far along IMO, but we're starting to receive more and more details by the day Check it, so I'd take a slightly uneducated guess of mid-year, maybe even earlier....I would assume that Nintendo would A) want their signature character to have his signature game out as close to launch as possible and B) have it as close to the other Mario-based games (date-wise).

The new Sonic comes out March 15th in Japan. Check it So I would assume the US release would be around then as well.

Also, don't forget the new/old Prince of Persia which is due out sometime in March Check it again. I'm looking forward to this one....I've been a huge fan of the new PoPs, and even though this is essentially just a glorified port....I would love to play it again with the Wii controls.

SSX Blur looks to be March as well.

This website looks to have a couple dates....including April 8th for Mario Party 8.

That's all I have time to find for now.

Back