New wii channels

there was an update for one of the Mii Channel yesterday nothing special tho, I'm also hoping for something new from the Big N soon, I'm sorry to say but I'm starting to get bored :(

~X

Theres a channel in Japan right now, the Everybody's Nintendo Channel that allows users to download DS demos from their Wii to their DS, as well as watch upcoming Wii release previews etc. Whether that comes to North America or not, its still uncertain but like others said nothing has been officially announced.

yah i am gettin bored to they need to come wit some dope ones now

They want to limit them because the wii doesnt have much space
Not that they have made many good ones

Apple Guy said:
They want to limit them because the wii doesnt have much space
Not that they have made many good ones

Not really because the big "N" keeps telling us to delete our other channels. I think we will get flash player 9 for opera browser because youtube wont stay at 7 for long...:yesnod:

We're supposed to get a TV guide channel, and a demo channel. They may break Wiiware and Everybody's Nintendo into two channels. As far as I know it's supposed to be a March or April.

Wiiware will introduce new mini games made by game companies. If you played some mini games on XBL then you have a pretty good idea what we'll get. This new market will be a great alternative to the $60 game and hopefully lower production costs in the near future for all game companies. Why? Because they can pull in extra revenue for smaller games to pay for the larger budget games. It's a win win.

sagema said:
We're supposed to get a TV guide channel, and a demo channel. They may break Wiiware and Everybody's Nintendo into two channels. As far as I know it's supposed to be a March or April.

Wiiware will introduce new mini games made by game companies. If you played some mini games on XBL then you have a pretty good idea what we'll get. This new market will be a great alternative to the $60 game and hopefully lower production costs in the near future for all game companies. Why? Because they can pull in extra revenue for smaller games to pay for the larger budget games. It's a win win.

from everything i've read the TV Guide channel won't come to the US due to the fact that "most of us have the feature with their cable subscription" or something like that. which i'm not sure if it's true or not about most people but i know i do and most people i know do, but since we all live in the same area we all have the same cable company.

kyle

a tv guide channel would be pointless. it takes to long to go to video in, turn on the wii, go to the channel, load the channel, then browse...
I agree with most americans already have it because... well.. almost everybody does have it. I've yet to meet a person that hasn't.

Back