New Channel

I wouldn't call the Opera browser a new Channel for the month because its 3rd party, and not Nintendo, plus you have to pay for it.

A new channel that is based around the Miis would be good, a virtual world - but N isn't going there, unfortunately because I think it would be pretty good to interact with others in that way. A chat channel, unless via microphone would be hard going - imagine trying to chat using the virtal keyboard. Too slow.

The Mii vote channel sounds lame, IMO.

A demo channel would be great, but unless you've got a large SD card, its not going to work too well. You need large temporary storage space.

Wii_Smurf said:
I highlighter your Errors so stop lying you FOOL!

Wii Channel? - Wheres that you could only mean the Wii Shop Channel

Call of Duty 4 is not set to release yet.

You absolute MORON!

Please refrain from calling anyone else a moron until you learn to read. He said "i was just playing call of duty with 4 other people online"

Nonetheless, he is lying.

Borch712ers said:
Please refrain from calling anyone else a moron until you learn to read. He said "i was just playing call of duty with 4 other people online"

Nonetheless, he is lying.

LMAO I hate posting while Tired :( - I hate reading when Tired I can never do it lol

Thanks for the correction.

Lol...just making sure. The way Nintendo is not utilizing the calender or anything we can't say for sure what day it will or won't be coming out. But thanks for responding.

More to the point, how could he be playing an online game that hasnt got online features included (Call of Duty), even if nintendo come out with online gaming? :confused:
If your gonna lie, at least lie properly :cornut:

Back