New Channel

keyblader123 said:
Borch712ers, how do you make fotoms? ive been wonderen that!:mad2: :confused: :cornut: :( :eek:ut: :tard:

I am going to assume that you mean 'forums' when you say 'fotoms'. If that is the case, then first of all, you cant already be in a thread. You have to be in a topic section such as "Nintendo Wii Chat" "Nintendo Wii Gaming" etc. Then you click the button right above and docked to the left of the box showing the list of threads and it portrays the wiichat logo and reads "New Thread"

Hope that helps! Tell me if you still cant find it.

laderer5 said:
What is the new wii channel for March? Is it that new Mii channel people are talking about or is it going to be something actually worth playing with for a while?

New channels come out every Monday. You will have to wait and see until they are released.

hmm surprised no one mentioned keyblader 9 times in a row. And most of them were useless. soooo. DON'T Double post use the edit BUTTON! And don't post useless things. And I think a Vote Mii channel would be pretty cool. But fun for the first 10 minutes...well for me fun for the first 20 minutes.

I heard a Rumor today for a Nintendo Power Channel which allowed you to view old/new issues (most likey you'll need a subscription to get the new issues on your Wii)

WOW THEY SURPRISED US I CANT BELIEVE IT!!! UPDATE YOUR WII IN WII CHANNEL NOW ONLINE GAMING IS UP!!! I cant believe it wow, i was just playing call of duty with 4 other people online, i guess they just wanted to suprise us.. UPDATE RIGHT NOW!!!

Ronald said:
WOW THEY SURPRISED US I CANT BELIEVE IT!!! UPDATE YOUR WII IN WII CHANNEL NOW ONLINE GAMING IS UP!!! I cant believe it wow, i was just playing call of duty with 4 other people online, i guess they just wanted to suprise us.. UPDATE RIGHT NOW!!!
there are no updates available

Last edited:
Ronald said:
Should be there... im playing online right now, im killing in call of duty.
it says "There are no updates available for this Wii since it already has the most current system software."

i'll try it again now ..........nope it still says the same..... so i'll have to ask where you live, i live in the states

PuNkMaN said:
it says "There are no updates available for this Wii since it already has the most current system software."

i'll try it again now ..........nope it still says the same..... so i'll have to ask where you live, i live in the states

Shop channel u crazy person

Ronald said:

I highlighter your Errors so stop lying you FOOL!

Wii Channel? - Wheres that you could only mean the Wii Shop Channel

Call of Duty 4 is not set to release yet.

You absolute MORON!

isnt the internet net gonna cost for full. i no there was a debate last time on this but ya have to pay 30 quid for it on the ds so why will they give it 2ya free. they gunna make money on it for there time on editin it for use on the wii.

UKResist said:
isnt the internet net gonna cost for full. i no there was a debate last time on this but ya have to pay 30 quid for it on the ds so why will they give it 2ya free. they gunna make money on it for there time on editin it for use on the wii.

They are making it a free update for ALL Wii users up until July..
After July if you want the Full Internet Channel you'll have to pay 500 points [About £5] from the Wii Shop channel...

Though you can only buy a minumim of 1,000 points at a time to technically It'll cost about £10 for it. But giving you 500 points spare :)

Back