new games questions

robby1824

WiiChat Member
Dec 31, 2007
I would think that the wii would really lend itself to some classic board games. trivial pursuit the WHOLE edition would be a blast...obviuosly some wouldn't work where you have to keep things secret (ala scrabble)......any thoughts out there........and yes I am an old fart who got the wii because I only have 10 fingers, and have the ability to do things myself, and LIVE out my fantasy's...I just enjoy the ease of use

I would enjoy that too!!

There is a game for PS2, Buzz, that looks like it would be a lot of fun. I've always loved the game show, and board game type games.

I think board games would fit perfectly with the Wii's target "casual gamer" audience, and it could make perfect use of an internet connection (online play with other humans, additional questions/content, etc) plus lag isn't an issue for board games.

The possibilities are endless. Let's hope some publisher latches on to this.

There is "The Ultamate Board Game Collection" for wii. It's about $20, but I did see one bad buyer's review of it.

Board games I'd like to see on the Wii:

-Settlers of Catan (the MSN version is awesome but I'd like the expansions, too)
-Risk
-Stratego
-Axis & Allies
-Apples to Apples (I know, it's a card game.)
-Trivial Pursuit

Any of those would be awesome with online play, especially Stratego. I HATE the stupid decisions Stratego AI's always make regarding the Marshall and his inability to figure out how to avoid capture by the Spy.

Back