New Games the Week of March 16th

I believe Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 is supposed to release this week for the Wii anyway. Like the guy above said, the other platforms have already released it, but here in America, the Wii version comes this week. I'll probably rent it first, but it may be worth buying as well. I'm pretty much holding out until Mario Kart Wii though.

All these games are rentals at best. Except target terror, that game looks very unpolished and short.

UPDATE: I guess Traget Terror has been pushed back, and WWII Aces has been moved up.

WWII Aces - Mar. 18 - No price
wwII_aces_wii)001boxart_160w.jpg

Take to the skies and experience the intense aerial combat of WWII Aces for the Wii system. Featuring intuitive flight controls, you will be painting kills on the nose of your plane in no time. Fly for the Royal Air Force, Soviet Air Force, or Luftwaffe through multiple campaigns with a huge roster of mission types based on real events. Tackle missions alone or with a friend in co-op play, or show your challengers who rules the skies in competitive split-screen multiplayer.

Ahh.... Worms got pushed back to the 25th of the month.
I was pissed when i stopped at Gamestop and EB they had to call the central office to find out why it wasn't there!

I ended up getting Bomberman Land and a couple more nun-chucks on the trip... Great purchase awsome multi player game a steal for 30 bucks.

Still upset about Worms was looking forward to the multiplayer worms game again beena while.

Back