some pics of the Halo3 Alpha were leaked today. here they are:

haloalpha1.jpg

i like the H2 sniper better

haloalpha2.jpg

new ammo bar looks awsome!

haloalpha3.jpg

mmmmm, explosions *drool*

haloalpha4.jpg

THE AR IS BACK!!!! also look at the spike granade icon in the top left!

haloalpha5.jpg

THE MONGOOSE HAS ARRIVED!!!!

haloalpha6.jpg

not much to say here except that level looks awsome!

haloalpha7.jpg

meh, kinda bland but its only the alpha main menu screen

i cant wait for the beta. i get to play it on a 56" HDTV! w00t!

awesome.
but the graphic is not as good as i thought it would be.
especially now they have gears

funsohng said:
awesome.
but the graphic is not as good as i thought it would be.
especially now they have gears

its a beta, look at that crappy tv, and, these arent screenshots

Seems like resolution plays a role here in multiple affects but either way it looks worst than Crysis does.

Which meens it's time for uber graphics consoles to slowly start eating dirt like they do every generation.

Sry:devil:

Saw these yesterday, it is coming along nicely.

StevenNevets said:
Seems like resolution plays a role here in multiple affects but either way it looks worst than Crysis does.

Which meens it's time for uber graphics consoles to slowly start eating dirt like they do every generation.

Sry:devil:
well, it is the alpha build.

Those pictures taken on the tv don't look very good, the game looks awesome though. My computer can play consoles on it so I can take screenshots with my computer ^_^

-Mikey- said:
What a disappointment.
how is it a dissapointment? if you are saying that because the GFX dont look good then you gotta take into consideration that the shots wernt taken with a capture card. they were taken with a camera and i highly doubt the person who took those pics has a camera that is able to capture the 1080i resolution of the TV

I understand that but at this point in development there seems to be no innovation. Mostly everyone will be buying H3 for the MP but I guess I just care more about the campaign.

-Mikey- said:
I understand that but at this point in development there seems to be no innovation. Mostly everyone will be buying H3 for the MP but I guess I just care more about the campaign.
yea i kinda understand what you mean but bungie said they are gonna make the campaign of 3 just like number 1 and same goes with the multiplayer. they are gonna try and make it as close to number 1 as possible. im hopeing its like Halo1 on sterioids but then again i doubt it will be (i dont have high expectations for it for because halo2 was kinda a dissapointment because it was overhyped and im not letting that happen again lol)

-Mikey- said:
Don't you worry about the campaign because its gonna RULE!!!!! If not I'll eat my wii :devil: :devil: (only cos its smaller than my xbox!)

Back