New Info:Worms For the Wii

Well with the worms whole team function thing there will be clans, so I wonder how all that will pan out with team play.

cyberzomby said:
Theres no team function nor clans.

They wanted to keep it as simple as possible

^^

The worms games have always had a team function in it, this is very likely to do so too, therefore people will make there own clans with mii's like WCC_Dryl.

Yeh me 2

@Cpt Mcloud

Ok heres my new case than ;)

Case 00124002
Team function in worms?

Evidence no.1

IGN: Online, can you play teams - two against two or three against one?

Gilbert: Up to four players can play at any one time during an online match. It isn't possible to ally teams this time around though.The option not to include this feature was a conscious choice , as the aim was to create a friendly, clean interface which allowed the player to set up a game with as few options as necessary. We felt any added complexity such as allying teams began to compromise this goal.

No teams this time
Case closed

four players online at once, that's still pretty good. I can't wait to use the wiimote controls to throw grenades and stuff :lol:. I like how they incorporated the controls very nicely.

cyberzomby said:
Yeh me 2

@Cpt Mcloud

Ok heres my new case than ;)

Case 00124002
Team function in worms?

Evidence no.1

IGN: Online, can you play teams - two against two or three against one?

Gilbert: Up to four players can play at any one time during an online match. It isn't possible to ally teams this time around though.The option not to include this feature was a conscious choice , as the aim was to create a friendly, clean interface which allowed the player to set up a game with as few options as necessary. We felt any added complexity such as allying teams began to compromise this goal.

No teams this time
Case closed

Not letting pick teams isnt going to stop it.

People will still form clans and play.

They dont have to play together in one match to be a clan.

This time i do believe as you like to say 'Case Closed'.

;)

But you had to change youre own oppinion

First you said that it had a clan function ingame. Out of the game, sure, we also got mario strikers charged clans and smash brosh clans ( that game isnt even out yet :p )

But case closed indeed :p

cyberzomby said:
But you had to change youre own oppinion

First you said that it had a clan function ingame. Out of the game, sure, we also got mario strikers charged clans and smash brosh clans ( that game isnt even out yet :p )

But case closed indeed :p

^^ I didnt change my opinion, I didnt say function specifically I said I would like to see how team and clan play will happen, I.E naming the Mii something like WCC_pwnage then a few other people having names like WCC_ownage, WCC_pwned and WCC_Dave.

I know what you say and I agree with you but for arguments sake, heres the exact same words you used:

The worms games have always had a team function in it, this is very likely to do so too, therefore people will make there own clans with mii's like WCC_Dryl.

cyberzomby said:
I know what you say and I agree with you but for arguments sake, heres the exact same words you used:

Arguements sake FTW.

The team function is basically just what group the worm is in. So you could have one worm from every team.

Teams are basically just groups.

Back