New Pokemon EventS Announced!

i still have a vaporeon card thats in perfect condition. i had 2 but sold one on Ebay for $3,800

Extreme lulz. How much for real, though? I've still got multiple Jungle vaporeons somewhere, but they probably aren't worth much.

Lol.. Riiiight. The first vaporeon's were from jungle btw, the second pack not the first. [/nerd]

Hey man, if I cant make it to one of the events, can I get some sexy clone action of the regiagis for sake of regi-farming

Ofcourse Strype, my cloning is at your service. For the sake of a reminder, remember everyone, if you can't make any of the events I'll clone you the poke you couldn't find time to obtain, all for free. Oh.. and if anyone wants specific natures, you best start asking(especially for the Shaymin). Since I've got a Pearl and Diamond, I can get two of Shaymin and 'Gigas. As long as your nature isn't completely worthless(i.e. adamant on a Shaymin)I'll consider it. Just to note, Shaymin or 'Gigas could possibly be nature preset and locked into one, so I can't guarentee anything.

I think I'll be able to get Shaymin, but I'm not so sure about Regigigas. If anyone has an extra after the event, I shall trade. I don't really like Regigigas, but still, you gotta do what you gotta do to catch 'em all!

Double post.. bite me.

As usual, I've got a reason for a double post - reminder! Everyone, the event is starting tomorrow, so charge your DS(s)and get your copy of D/P ready to download Shaymin! Remember, if you want a specific nature now's the time to ask, I'm getting both of my Shaymin tomorrow and I'm resetting for my own wanted natures if noone requests.

News update on Shaymin! I've got both my Shaymin's downloaded, still soft resetting on one of them - however, while it may not be a timid Shaymin, I've got a speedy one with excellent non-bred IVs! More details below! But first, these are the things I can confirm about the Toys R Us Shaymin.

Shaymin is indeed lv. 50, and also holds a Micle berry as suspected! The US Shaymin has a set OT and ID number, so spotting hackers is a bit easier. Shaymin indeed is in a Cherish ball and has a Classic Ribbon, which means you cannot obtain a legal Shaymin on GTS. The moveset I mentioned earlier is also confirmed to be completely true. Anyways, here's the exact data we didn't know before.

OT: TRU(how expected..)

ID No.: 02089(February 8th 09 as the ID No., which Toys R Us usually does)

And that, is Shaymin's data! Now, onto the most important thing - MY Shaymin. My Shaymin is quite impressive IMO, very good stats. It's nature is hasty, which increases Speed but lowers Defense. However, with Stealth Rock being a weakness to Sky Forme Shaymin(Hasty's primary concerned form), the very small defense drop isn't that noticable as it'l die quickly anyways - but that doesn't really matter, it is a sweeper after all. Now, here are the IVs! Each IV is the minimum suspected, it's possible that the IV is +1 more than I'm showing it as.

HP: 26

Attack: 28

Defense: 26

Sp. Attack: 30(wow!)

Sp. Def: 16

Speed: 24(very good)

IV total: 150 That's a very high total for an event poke, and 24 in speed + the speed boosting nature should make it just good enough to be fast enough to do what it needs to. A 30 in Sp. atk is also very impressive and lets it hit only 1 or 2 points less than it would with a maxed out IV, and remember, this IV may turn out to be a 31! Basically this Shaymin has good enough IVs in the right places, and yes, it's up for trading and to be cloned! PM me if you want a clone right away - this Shaymin is valuable, after all. Completely battle worthy! :D Anyways, that's the update so far. I'll continue soft resetting for a Sp. atk+ nature on my Pearl until I get what I want.

And remember, this Shaymin event unlocks the Gracidia Flower in Platinum which is necesarry to turn Shaymin into Sky Forme! Hacking in a Shaymin will most likely not get you the item, so get this free Shaymin from me while you can! :D

Last edited:
hmm i don't know much about pokemon past emerald, so please don't flame me if i am wrong, but from what i read so far i am assuming getting these pokemon from Toy's R us is one of the only ways to get everything in the game right ?

They are called event Pokemon, and you are correct, to a point, the more appropriate way to say that would be that it is the only way to get them, legitimately.

Now then the limited event items (such as shaymin) don't count against you to get the max number of pokes.

Hasty 24 speed 30 s.attk that's pretty solid

Pretty solid Shaymin indeed Strype, pretty solid indeed..

Well, I would of posted this yesterday, but my internet decides to die on me. While this Shaymin isn't as good as the Hasty one, I've got a Modest Shaymin! It's IVs for it Speed and Sp. atk(..and ironically Sp. def)are good/passable, but it's other IVs aren't.. Either way, here they are.

HP:: 14

Attack: 14

Defense: 4

Sp. Atk: 20

Sp. Def: 28:

Speed: 26

IV total: 106

It's not the best Modest Shaymin around, but I've already got the solid 24/30 Hasty Shaymin, so I've no complaints. :D I'm trading both of them for free(your choice, ofcourse)to anyone who can't attend the event, so I personally recommend the Hasty Shaymin, it's IVs are pretty sick after all.

Last edited:
Calm? Eh.. That's a pretty bad nature for a Shaymin. Too bad.

Then again, the odds of getting a good nature w/ good IVs without soft resetting is.. crap.

Back