New Pongle Paddle Controller Concept..

King Wiired

HITLER ME JEZ
Aug 8, 2006
United Kingdom Status : Stunnin'
Wii Online Code
8756-4872-6334-8478
pongle-wii-1.thumb.jpg

Nintendo’s Wii game console and its unprecedented motion sensing controller inspired a groundswell of positive reactions from the young to the old. However, there are many popular games which benefit from the analog arcade style controls like the steering wheel or joystick. The Pongle incorporates both a steering wheel and a joystick into one fat knob allowing players a more traditional interface option for the latest greatest console.

What the hell is this?! :lol: I dunno if this is real or not, but the remote control concept had a lot of flaming towards it, and I'm sure if this turns out to be real, this will make the remote look great to haters.

Nah, it's fake :) just found out after finding the real source for it. If it did turn out real, would you get it? :p I know I sure wouldn't :D

Source Baby

Nintendo’s Wii game console and its unprecedented motion sensing controller inspired a groundswell of positive reactions from the young to the old. However, there are many popular games which benefit from the analog arcade style controls like the steering wheel or joystick. The Pongle incorporates both a steering wheel and a joystick into one fat knob allowing players a more traditional interface option for the latest greatest console.
When I got to the part about the fat knob, I knew it wasn't official. No company, even third party, would use that terminology. Unless they were trying to flop.

Back