New Sony Concept Controller

Its a phony Nintendo mimick, the keyboard is interesting but woop dee ****** doo. "OMG I Got a keyboard on my PS3 controller !!!" Lame... Its probably gonna be crap like there lame sixaxis controller. My freind bought a PS3 and i got to play around with it for a while. NOT THAT GREAT. in fact, it was a mock of motion sensetivity.

No matter what we say hes gonna counter with his weird Sony Fanboy logic....... But anyways Yes the motion sensing on the PS3 is lame & that concept is a rip of the Wii-mote.

Major Tom said:
No matter what we say hes gonna counter with his weird Sony Fanboy logic....... But anyways Yes the motion sensing on the PS3 is lame & that concept is a rip of the Wii-mote.
Big Yoda said:
Its a phony Nintendo mimick, the keyboard is interesting but woop dee ****** doo. "OMG I Got a keyboard on my PS3 controller !!!" Lame... Its probably gonna be crap like there lame sixaxis controller. My freind bought a PS3 and i got to play around with it for a while. NOT THAT GREAT. in fact, it was a mock of motion sensetivity.
BrandonMcAuslan said:
All this article shows is speculation that Sony might one day make a ps3 controller that doesn't suck... Yes, "Might" make a ps3 controller that doesn't suck - don't hold your breath though...

The fact is the ps3 controller sucks.

And shift if you are so passionate about defending a "games console" then I think you should get out more... There are a lot more worthy causes in the world to defend than someone not liking a computer games console - get off your high horse about that one...

NEXT WEEK, when fanboys attack.
fanboyscp4.jpg

They gather in packs, inbreeding and then whining when one such as shift interupts their unhallowed mating season.

Heres a bit o info, LOGIC is logical. You are in denile, but hey if you want to keep playing make believe you go right ahead. I wont stop you.

=)

Shiftfallout said:
Well, as usual I tend to get technical. After playing all three consoles for a period of time, i kept wondering how the controller for the PS3 could get better without abandoning its award winning dual shock design. Basically a form that works with developers so they wouldnt have to change anything to make their games compatible but at the same time offering a new style of play.

Since i posted the interview with Trentton from sony, i couldnt get this out of my head:
GP: Would Sony ever consider releasing an updated "pro" controller, maybe with offset analog sticks and rumble support at a slightly higher price?

TRETTON: We used to have a narrow approach to controllers. If you really wanted to move outside the standard controller, we left it up to third party manufacturers. But now we're moving to a regional approach. You will see peripherals coming from SCEA that will address the interests of the U.S. consumer. I don't have anything to tell you specifically, but we're certainly open to changing the Sixaxis controller if it addressed North American gamers.

Finally i just sat down to put whats been going on in my head into visual form.
Here is it.

jonathanmichaelsconceptfj9.jpg

handscontroller7jonathafi3.jpg

This concept focuses on the plan that HOME will play a big part in the future for the PS3. As well as breaking the restrictions of using a controller that is always stuck together. It also incorporates using the PSP along side the design merging controller and portable device. The best part is, is that there is no need for using both "stix", one is fine and can take advantage of any attachments made.

Anyways, share your thoughts. NO FLAMING. Im serious, be mature for once, and YES i know the hands are tiny. LOL you try doing this in photoshop from scrap.

I like it but i dont think sony would take it on
there are too many bits and they woud get lost over time

You know what is dumb. How could you go where the games and then say you are a REAL gamer and you play all the systems and not just one..... it doesn't make any sense. Either you go where the games are or you be become a versatile console user regardless of sales or games. you can't be the two shift.. Not to pick on you but i have heard you state this a few times....

But shift in reality not fiction. You do defend sony like hell. that's the only system that i hear you defend. and there are a few things that you do, people are looking at, that causes them to call you fanboy........ The ps3 forum is not the only forum with haters. So why don't you go and counter the attacks of haters in the other section..... Just admit to the people that you like sony the most lmao...... I really don't get why you keep picking up haters. Shift no lies but dude from i been on this site, i have never seen anyone else pick up as much haters as you. and it still puzzle me to this day.

Shiftfallout said:
NEXT WEEK, when fanboys attack.
fanboyscp4.jpg

They gather in packs, inbreeding and then whining when one such as shift interupts their unhallowed mating season.

Heres a bit o info, LOGIC is logical. You are in denile, but hey if you want to keep playing make believe you go right ahead. I wont stop you.

=)
I look nothing like that. I could woop your ass.

hotpotato78 said:
You know what is dumb. How could you go where the games and then say you are a REAL gamer and you play all the systems and not just one..... it doesn't make any sense. Either you go where the games are or you be become a versatile console user regardless of sales or games. you can't be the two shift.. Not to pick on you but i have heard you state this a few times....
Hmm I bet you didnt realize that every system will have some good games. I like the games, not the brand. I do have some favorite franchises, but that does not limit my gaming experiences to brand preference. Games not brands.
So your statement is flawed when I put it this way, no?

But shift in reality not fiction. You do defend sony like hell. that's the only system that i hear you defend. and there are a few things that you do, people are looking at, that causes them to call you fanboy........ The ps3 forum is not the only forum with haters. So why don't you go and counter the attacks of haters in the other section..... Just admit to the people that you like sony the most lmao...... I really don't get why you keep picking up haters. Shift no lies but dude from i been on this site, i have never seen anyone else pick up as much haters as you. and it still puzzle me to this day.

The PS3 is the only console that really gets hated upon HERE. Thats why you see me defending it. Also correcting falsified information. I have posted in the other sections on this site, but honestly most of the nintendo stuff is "How old are you?" "If you had to be yoshi which color would you be?" "If SSBB was online, what would you name yourself"... "How many of you sleep with your wii?" I mean, get real. Im not going to waste my time responding to those. You complain about the Wii being seen as kiddie, but it doesnt help when all the topics in Wii forums are mostly filled with that junk.

As for the haters, I first started getting them when I came to the PS3 section and said 1 good thing about sony. Thats when the Sh!t hit the fan and I got mobbed. So i fought back, and here i am. Standing proud on the bodies of fallen fanboys while drinkin martinis under a reed umbrella.

Ya just take it for what it is.

did some one say it was original? wiimote and nunchuk....think of that then look at those...original?

And the keypad thingy....isnt microsoft bringing that out too?

Shiftfallout said:
Hmm I bet you didnt realize that every system will have some good games. I like the games, not the brand. I do have some favorite franchises, but that does not limit my gaming experiences to brand preference. Games not brands.
So your statement is flawed when I put it this way, no?

When you put it like that then yeah. but i have been wondering about that statement for a while.......But when you say you go where the games are, it sounds more like i go where ever the best games are for one console... But since you put it like that then yeah but i only wanted to make sure..

The PS3 is the only console that really gets hated upon HERE. Thats why you see me defending it. Also correcting falsified information. I have posted in the other sections on this site, but honestly most of the nintendo stuff is "How old are you?" "If you had to be yoshi which color would you be?" "If SSBB was online, what would you name yourself"... "How many of you sleep with your wii?" I mean, get real. Im not going to waste my time responding to those. You complain about the Wii being seen as kiddie, but it doesnt help when all the topics in Wii forums are mostly filled with that junk.

I have to disagree with you because plenty of times i found alot of debates in the nintendo wii sections because the wii has like 7sections by itself. Alot of times me and plenty other people become cool because if i meet someone who is in the nintendo section and could stand up to the fanboys but yet even though they stand up to them they still love nintendo, i would be like that dude is unbias. I like the way he/she talk.... But that's not the only set of topics in those sections because plenty of times, those topics have another topic going on inside them. But hey some nintendo fanboys stay debating in there....

control looks a bit chunky for my liking, looks like an advanced bat-arang or somethin.. o_O

And why does everyone always start sh*t with Shift? as is the mods dont do sh*t about the "Fanboyism, leave it at the door". Shift has all 3 systems like me, he's not a fanboy, he's only defending what he likes against haters.

I'm no Fanboy of any system, but my faith in the Wii has been lacking recently, as its the only system of the 3 i've been having technical problems with. Thus y i haven't been here.

I think its stupid the BS that goes on here, why is the PS3 Section here if all it generates is hate. Sure people may have more than one system, but it appears no1 wants to admit they have a PS3 here because of the BS hating posts that happen afterwards.

If a good post is made about something for the PS3, 10 haters posts counter it. If one good thread is made about PS3 or even NEWS about the PS3, another 10 threads are made about "Who's hates the PS3"/ "Used PS3 on EBAY LOL!"

For those that have more than one console, we cant talk about it without getting MOBBED by stupid Wii/Nintendo FANBOYS.

I love my Wii, I love my PS3, i love my 360, deal with it you ****ing fanboys, if you DONT like it, dont post.

Well said retro_joe , tbh at the end of the day, get which ever console YOU like, whatever is your preference, whatever your looking for in a console, thats the main thing.

Back