castlezelda

WiiChat Member
Feb 7, 2007
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
This is posted on wii.nintendolife.

Perfect score! Woo-hoo!

Japanese magazine gives Mario's latest top marks

Print media might be suffering at the moment but that hasn't stopped Japanese magazine Famitsu's influence in the industry.

The veteran publication is still seen as something of an authority - both in its native homeland and the West - so the news that it has awarded New Super Mario Bros. Wii a perfect score of 40/40 is obviously a big deal.
Our very own Corbie is obviously in agreement as he awarded the game 10/10 when he reviewed it recently.

For those of you that don't know, the magazine rates a game by getting four staffers to give it a score out of 10. Those scores are then added up to give the title an overall mark out of 40.
Only a select few titles have earned a perfect rating in Famitsu previously - including the likes of Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker, Nintendogs and Smash Bros. Brawl.
Now you really have no excuse not to go out and buy it, if you haven't done so already.

I rented it from gamefly, downloaded a save file for all the worlds plus 99 lives and other stuff, played through some boards,..not a game for me...I never really did like Mario...more into Zelda, Mega man, Castlevania and resident evil type of guy.

But it was an "alright game" i thought. some like this...some don't.

Back