new to forums

TheGunLord

WiiChat Member
Feb 17, 2013
Projects
hi guys, im TheGunLord and my ign is Gun-Lord. i am currently level 26 and i am leveling up fast. i am a decent shooter and good sniper. i came here cuz i want some friends. does anybody want to add me? my friend code is below...

1858-5400-2574

Well since your new, I'll warn you that the moderator will soon be around to "chastise" you for starting a new thread about friend codes. As for me, yes I will add you. I have two profiles. I will add you to both. My main FC is 3315-5637-3314 My other FC is 4590-2176-2394. I play on my second profile more though. Welcome to Wii Chat

BLAHBLAHBLAHFRIENDCODESRABBLERABBLERABBLECHASTISING

:lol: Welcome t' the forums, Gun-Lord.

hi jman. welcome to wiichat, where the people are nice, but the mods are absolutely ridiculously bored out of their mind, so they proofread every word that you type no matter what.

hi jman. welcome to wiichat, where the people are nice, but the mods are absolutely ridiculously awesome chaps and out of their mind, so they scan every word that you type no matter what.

Fixed

Oh and by the way

Yourwelcomeds.gif

hi jman. welcome to wiichat, where the people are nice, but the mods are absolutely ridiculously bored out of their mind, so they proofread every word that you type no matter what.

'Ey, every man needs a guilty pleasure in life.

Yo I'm new too. Two months later. Just got back into 007. Little rusty but killing people is like riding a bike. Ill post my FC later when it's in front of me. Or edit it in.

Back