New to Wii, competitive 1st person shooters?

T3kNi9e said:
Okay "Doctor" Moze lol Now, after bolding what he said, I really shouldn't even have to explain my reply because it should be common sense, but since you didn't notice the first time ill kindly explain.

Goldeneye 007 was indeed frantic in multiplayer split screen mode. You didn't go around creeping around trying to take someone out. Why went full frontal shooting and strafing doing circles around each other while shooting preferably at the head. So yes single player was "somewhat stealth" but I was pointing out multiplayer/split screen. Now please do not make a snappy reply saying "you should have said so" because im not here to make sure someone doesnt try to be a smart guy but help out the original poster. Unless of course you want to say Multiplayer on Goldeneye wasn't frantic, then again it I still wouldn't be wrong, it would just mean you sucked at Goldeneye ;)

Would it surprise you if I say "OK, fair enough, I took your comment in isolation and not in conjunction with what the OP said"? :blush2: It would have been clearer (to me anyway!) if you added "multiplayer" because that's where "Golden eye was a frantic style of shooter." But regardless, point taken. I wasn't trying to be a smartass, but to clarify what I thought was an inaccurate statement. I had spent a huge amount of time playing solo thru GE, and only a couple of times on split-screen. :sick: (And for the record, I am a real "doctor" with a genuine PhD, but i won't go in that off-topic direction again! :crazy: )

AoWFraggit said:
medal of honor: heroes 2

THE fps to get on the wii. metroid doesn't really count as a real fps...
how does metroid not count as fps? fps= first person shooter =from a persons view of shooting= metroid prime 3

medal of honor heroes 2 i have moh vanguard at first the controls were hard i got used to them
Metroid prime 3

transform8 said:
how does metroid not count as fps? fps= first person shooter =from a persons view of shooting= metroid prime 3

eh...idk. i'm one of those people who thinks mp3 belongs more in the "first-person adventure" genre. kinda like myst or riven.

DrMoze said:
Would it surprise you if I say "OK, fair enough, I took your comment in isolation and not in conjunction with what the OP said"? :blush2: It would have been clearer (to me anyway!) if you added "multiplayer" because that's where "Golden eye was a frantic style of shooter." But regardless, point taken. I wasn't trying to be a smartass, but to clarify what I thought was an inaccurate statement. I had spent a huge amount of time playing solo thru GE, and only a couple of times on split-screen. :sick: (And for the record, I am a real "doctor" with a genuine PhD, but i won't go in that off-topic direction again! :crazy: )

Im sorry anyway, I was just getting tired of the "Let me make this guy look stupid" posters on these forums. Seems like every post people are trying to make someone look stupid by correcting someone for even the smallest things. Btw, I wasnt seriously mocking your "Dr" I was just joking about that part, but its cool to hear that you're actually a Doc!

Back