!!new Trailer!!

Now on Youtube:
[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqUqxVKd5q0&eurl=[/MEDIA]

You know what kind of bothers me... the music is not as epic as I would have liked out of a Zelda title. The composition is great, it's the lack of layered instruments that makes it fall a bit short for me. But that is a MINOR gripe coming from a musician/audio engineer so I guess those small things stick out a bit more to me.

GOOD TRAILER!
The part where he picks up a boulder/Goron/creature, I was looking to see if I could spot silver/golden gauntlets on his hands, because I doubt you'll be able to lift things that size from the get-go. However if you can, I wont actually be pleased, due to the fact it takes realism out of it... yes I know the game is based on fantasy but, COME ON!!.

If they explain a way for him to lift an object/creature of that size and throw it, e.g Link has super human strength due to the affects of the Twilight realm, or the object/creature looks heavy but is actually relatively light, then fair enough :O

Now that alot of people have seen this I'd like to bring to your attetntion something at the end....

Midina.JPG

Midina and ????? hmmmm....

I noticed that scene. The ????? is actually Zelda so it seems obvious that Midna seeks to get rid of Zelda in this game. I mite get flamed here but hey its something I picked up when watching the film. Who ever has helped Link and not have a hidden agenda. Princess ruto helped Link but her agenda was to get married to Link.

Sheik helped link but her agenda was to help him awaken all the sages so she could finally unlock the sacred void to rid Ganondorf from hyrule once and for all.

WOW. I am in absolute love with the Zelda series... and the music is GREAT. Do you guys think that it will be better than Zelda: Ocarina of Time?? I didn't have much of a love for Wind Walker, I bought the Gamecube just for it too... =/

linkzeldagame said:
I noticed that scene. The ????? is actually Zelda so it seems obvious that Midna seeks to get rid of Zelda in this game. I mite get flamed here but hey its something I picked up when watching the film. Who ever has helped Link and not have a hidden agenda. Princess ruto helped Link but her agenda was to get married to Link.

Sheik helped link but her agenda was to help him awaken all the sages so she could finally unlock the sacred void to rid Ganondorf from hyrule once and for all.

That actually.. adds a whole new twist.. can't wait to find out.

Back