Twilight Princess to easy?

iRAWR

rawrrr
Jun 24, 2007
Ontario, Canada
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
who here thought that the game was either rushed, or was just plain easy, cuz i finished in about 10-20 hours.

10-20 hours maybe long, but compared to OoT and the other zelda series, took me much longer to finish them.

i got that game for christmas and my mom had to get me a strategy guide with it and i couldnt help myself so i think without it it would have been challenging

i think so too, and this game i didnt like as much cuz it was a kinda weird and confusing plot, unlike most other zelda games.

I had 40 hours of gameplay lol... usually iwas just lost iwanted to usea guide bad but i didnt and felt sooo much better

The bosses in Twilight Princess are easy, but that doesn't mean that the game was not enjoyable. The puzzles were still exciting and the control system was great, in my opinion.

i didn't say it wasn't fun, i just felt that it was somehow rushed

Well the reason it takes you longer with OOT is because the game dosnt tell you what to do next...leaving you stuck....but it requires more exploration taking you hours to complete!
Twilight Princess on the other hand tells you what to do....even Minda told me how to defeat bosses and that really pissed me off. I hate Nintendo for making it easier just for the noobs. But as for you and I, we are experienced Zelda players so we were a lot more familair to the puzzles it threw at us!
I felt it was way too easy and short...so I really hope Nintendo changes some things with the next one.

i cant even like beat the first part like when u have the day of what do u do

OoT had a plot with more difficulty, but that did not take away from the excellent gameplay OoT had. OoT remain the best LoZ game so far IMO. And yeah, LoZ: TP had bosses that were too easy to beat, like the giant spider in the Temple of Time. Took me all of 5 minutes to beat.

lol some bits are easy but I am stuck atm on the bit with the zora kid and you have to guide the cart across the fields..the second field with the birds dropping bombs...I can't kill them because I can't z-lock them or anything...is it necessary to kill them or should I just run around spin-attacking the orc things and hoping the cart makes it to the gate? lol it's really annoying me.

Joe said:
Well the reason it takes you longer with OOT is because the game dosnt tell you what to do next...leaving you stuck....but it requires more exploration taking you hours to complete!
Twilight Princess on the other hand tells you what to do....even Minda told me how to defeat bosses and that really pissed me off. I hate Nintendo for making it easier just for the noobs. But as for you and I, we are experienced Zelda players so we were a lot more familair to the puzzles it threw at us!
I felt it was way too easy and short...so I really hope Nintendo changes some things with the next one.

I thought OOT tells you what to do next.
visit deko tree
visit zelda in castle
zelda princess has 1 out of 3 so go to kokoro mountain
they like music from the forest
navi say go find water temple, follow the water...
princess is missing...

actually the 1 thing i got stuck in the beginning of the water tample is that this guy loves fish so i went fishing and caught big fish but I couldn't present them and i didn't know how to catch fish to present it to king...etc. and there was no clue how to get the fish.

can somebody anser my question how do u get passed the first part when u cant ride the horse and u have the day off?

Back