Ganondorf too easy?

I've played Link to the past, Minish cap, Ocarina of Time, Majoras mask, Wind waker and Twilight Princess, and TP is veeeeery easy, I dont know if it is because I was younger when I played the others and didn't really had experience, but TP was so easy to beat for me. I even beat ganon and beat him again and again, because i couldn believe it was so easy.

I loved the game though, and the graphics, the whole history and theme was fascinating, I wish, like somebody said, there should be easy and advanced mode.

I'm a Zelda addict!! I even bought Wii just to play with it Zelda TP.

:thumbsup:

ps. anyone that wants to add me just pm me so i can add u back!

Ocarina of Time is not that easy, I tell you, when you get to the middle of the game it starts to be kind of difficult, specially the water temple, but u can do it, Its my favorite Zelda game. ;)

Maybe the game makers wanted to reward us for playing through that long game and prevailing against all the previous bosses...lol. In all honesty though I don't think Ganondorf was hard. Maybe next time they should have different levels of difficulty right?

1) Apprentice
2) Journeyman
3) Master

And yeah OoT was a good game storyline wise but looking back on it I can't stand the visuals and I'm not that inclined to replay it at all for some reason. I'm looking forward to the NEXT Legend of Zelda title. Maybe it will be a sequel to Twilight Princess (hopefully). Although I wouldn't mind a whole new Legend to explore. God I'm in love with this series.

This game was rather easy but it was pretty long! Ganondorf fight was easy (didn't die) but It was long he just won't go down. Takes like 100 blows to get him down. The hardest fight was the Ball and Chain guy in the Ice Mansion with the yeta. I die so many times!

the only thing i have to say is that ganondorf was the only person in the game where i needed to use a great fairy tears or any health restoring item but the fight lacked the... thrill i was totally calm during th fight not nervous not constantly looking at my health worrying if i was gonna die it was a bit no way too easy:cool:

He was easy, but you have to admit the cinematic features to that battle were remarkable. I can not wait for the next Zelda. I just hope they don't put voice actors in, it would ruin the series.

Well I can see one reason this game would be easier then the rest. I liked redsteel but the motion censor wasn't the best. So maybe they didn't want to overdo the motion censor but still have it to do with moving. So they might've thought that if they lower the censorings they have to lower the bosses to be fair. I'm not saying its bad although I too would like the game to be harder.

I just finished TP last night. I found Ganondorf to be relatively easy, challenging in the sense that you had to take your time, be patient. Like MasterJedi2U says, I think the game is on the easy side simply because it's just so huge. If it were as big as it is AND overly difficult it'd be tough to keep playing, for me anyway.

I thought the Zant and Ganondorf fights were the best. Zant was the most difficult for me at first and chewed through three bottles of fairies and was down to my last 5 hearts when it finally hit me what I was supposed to do at first. After that I actually ended up with nearly all of my hearts filled. The music during Zant's fight was great as were the effects when changing from scene to scene. The effects used during the Ganondorf beast were incredible as well. Music again was great. The battle in the field was awesome as well but I actually did find it easier than the Dark Nuts. Those guys give me a tough time because you can't roll to their back side and take care of them.

Overall, finishing TP leaves me with the same bittersweet feeling I get after watching Lord of the Rings, like you just finished this huge journey; you love the fact you finished it but you wish it wasn't over already.

yeah i found that ganondorf was easier than most bosses. i was actually expecting to sweat bucket-loads but no, that didn't happen.

Back