Wasn't Twlight Princess too easy in fact?

A Link to the Past is one of the hardest Zelda games I've ever played

I never even said anything to you, why criticize me? All I said was that it was the hardest Zelda game I've ever played. If you look at a guide 25 times, you don't just suddenly suck. I have every Zelda game they've made, except for The Legend of Zelda and Zelda II:The Adventure of Link - I beat all of them fine without guides. So I look at a guide for one game, OMG wow I suck now.

Last edited:
I got a Link to the Past off the Virtual Console and it is pretty hard, I am still working on it. :D

asw32 said:
A Link to the Past is one of the hardest Zelda games I've ever played

I never even said anything to you, why criticize me? All I said was that it was the hardest Zelda game I've ever played. If you look at a guide 25 times, you don't just suddenly suck. I have every Zelda game they've made, except for The Legend of Zelda and Zelda II:The Adventure of Link - I beat all of them fine without guides. So I look at a guide for one game, OMG wow I suck now.

In another thread you said you played Twilight Princess through the first time with the guide.
asw32 said:
I beat the game in 43:21, with the guide, first time.

I went a second time through and I beat it in 24:53 with 10 heart pieces, 4 bugs, 21 poes, NO GUIDE, but basically because I knew where everything was.
source

Don't go editting now :p

Byuakuya said:
indeed the bosses were waaaaay too easy (i didnt die once fighting them and neither did most people). but its a great game nonetheless. i especially liked the black dragon boss in the sky temple.

Let's see. I lost once to the first boss once, but it was my first time playing twilight princess, and the first time fighting that boss.

Haha, I remember in the Temple of Time I killed myself with the statue you have to bring to the first chamber from the mini-boss room. I went in front of it a little bit and used the dominion rod (this was in the pit with all those little ant things) and I was killing all the ants, but at the same time... I was hitting myself, I wasn't paying attention, suddenly I was dead.

asw32 said:
Let's see. I lost once to the first boss once, but it was my first time playing twilight princess, and the first time fighting that boss.

Haha, I remember in the Temple of Time I killed myself with the statue you have to bring to the first chamber from the mini-boss room. I went in front of it a little bit and used the dominion rod (this was in the pit with all those little ant things) and I was killing all the ants, but at the same time... I was hitting myself, I wasn't paying attention, suddenly I was dead.
haha nice. i lost a few hearts by hitting myself when trying to kill those dino things with the armour.

I choked down a purple chu once when I was at half health to see what it would do... suddenly I was at 1/4 heart pieces and being swarmed by those little tadpole things that giant frog spits out in the Waterbed Temple. Apart from accidentally jumping over the edge, I htink thats the only time I've died :nonod:

Mais said:
In another thread you said you played Twilight Princess through the first time with the guide.

source

Don't go editting now :p

LOL you just said "In another thread you said you played Twilight Princess through the first time with the guide."

you did a quote, and it says FIRST TIME USED A GUIDE.

Oh I see what you mean. I said I used a guide for one game which was althp

I wasn't serious, I just didn't like you criticizing me.

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
I Loved Argorok...

He Was Fun, Easy, And Cool-Looking!:lol:

And that's why I love you...best boss ever! Well maybe not EVER...but pretty damn up there.

PS: who the hell cares if you have used a guide or not. Somethings are easier for some and harder for others. I have used a guide....well this thread at least...for help. It's not like I sat there playing the game with a Zelda book beside me following it step for step. Just because you are stuck at a certain part and you look for help doesn't mean you suck.

Last edited:
ive actually found the games on the wii quite easy now in skate board games for example i found it hard to balance but on the wii very very easy

Honestly I thought that TP was to easy and infact not very rewarding. Ganondorf was toooooo easy for a final boss. Just keep hitting him for a while and he falls down and you kill him. Woopty doo. I thought that he would escape and you would be able to continuesly beat him but i guess i was wrong. It was a great time waster though.

Try doing the cave of ordeals. Then you will find that it isn't so easy. Unless you have the magical armor the cave can be a bit hard.

The Cave of Ordeals was a touch tricky (if I hadn't had the Magic Armor I probably would have died at one point), and oh man I wasted my entire 300 rupee stash playing that RoalGoal game and had to go outside and shred all the grass outside the fishing hut to have enough to finish the lure. That was tough. It took me forever to get used to the Wii controller. My friend with the GameCube version said it was easy, however :mad2: After I had gotten through and snagged the frog lure, I did the downhill bomb game (funnest minigame in the whole game) then continued for about an hour playing. There was a huge storm going on at the time and my power suddenly bolted out. I had forgotten to save :( I had to go back and do the RoalGoal game over again. I really almost cried.

PS: I NEVER said using a guide makes you suck. All I said was using a guide gives you no credit when it comes to talking about the difficulty of a game. Someone who uses the guide on a game will obviously think the game is a lot easier than someone who didn't look up answers to tough parts. You can't GUESS how hard something would be if you didn't use the guide and can't have a reliable opinion as to the difficulty. Don't put words in my mouth. It makes me look bad :sad:

Actually, the magic armor doesn't do much for me. I beat the cave of ordeals without it, but then again, I beat it on a file with almost every heart piece, and I had some bottles with blue potions.

Mais said:
The Cave of Ordeals was a touch tricky (if I hadn't had the Magic Armor I probably would have died at one point), and oh man I wasted my entire 300 rupee stash playing that RoalGoal game and had to go outside and shred all the grass outside the fishing hut to have enough to finish the lure. That was tough. It took me forever to get used to the Wii controller. My friend with the GameCube version said it was easy, however :mad2: After I had gotten through and snagged the frog lure, I did the downhill bomb game (funnest minigame in the whole game) then continued for about an hour playing. There was a huge storm going on at the time and my power suddenly bolted out. I had forgotten to save :( I had to go back and do the RoalGoal game over again. I really almost cried.

PS: I NEVER said using a guide makes you suck. All I said was using a guide gives you no credit when it comes to talking about the difficulty of a game. Someone who uses the guide on a game will obviously think the game is a lot easier than someone who didn't look up answers to tough parts. You can't GUESS how hard something would be if you didn't use the guide and can't have a reliable opinion as to the difficulty. Don't put words in my mouth. It makes me look bad :sad:

I agree with you, the game is harder without a guide, but still, ocarina of time was, much harder and interesting than twilight princess

Back