Wasn't Twlight Princess too easy in fact?

Oh yeah, OoT is still up there with Link to the Past for me. Those are the top two Zelda games imo.

Major Tom said:
I thought the Cave of Ordeals and roal-goal were hard.
that part of the game is hard, but there is something I don't like about it. I think that the cave of ordeals is a copy from Onimusha's dark realm and phantom realm. They pretty much seem the same: destroy all the enemies, get a reward after beating some levels, try to survive, etc...

edit: it's the same for one of the caves on ww, the cave where you find one of the shards of the triforce.

The Cave Of Ordeals Wasn't As Hard As I Wanted It To Be...

But Is Was A Good Challenge! I Used Great Fairy's Tears Once And Rare Chu Jelly Once... But I Ran Out Of Arrows:( And I Even Had The 100 Arrow Quiver!

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
The Cave Of Ordeals Wasn't As Hard As I Wanted It To Be...

But Is Was A Good Challenge! I Used Great Fairy's Tears Once And Rare Chu Jelly Once... But I Ran Out Of Arrows:( And I Even Had The 100 Arrow Quiver!

hey, where do you get more grat fairy's tears? I just got the ones Jovanni gave to me...

elgato_8569 said:
hey, where do you get more grat fairy's tears? I just got the ones Jovanni gave to me...

When You Beat The Cave Of Ordeals, Go To Any Fairy Spring And The Fairy Will Give You A Serving... You Can Only Hold One Bottle Of It Though...

The One's I Used Were From Jovanni... I Waited To Use Them For Something Important.... So... Yeah...

StwrX03 said:
My fav boss was the Fire Temple In OoT.
you mean volvagia? I think that's the name. I think that my favorite boss in OoT was king dodongo or the two witches in the desert, they were cool.

Back