!!new Trailer!!

see!!!!!!!! I said Midna isn't Zelda! This proves it...aaalmost...we won't actually know, maybe Midna is part of Zelda that she sends out to help Link...but anyways, thats fricken AWESOME!!! EEEEEE!!! I AM SO EXCITED!!! And no, you're not gonna get flamed...not by me

i cried when i saw those. i'm not in a funny mood. this game looks like the best. i''m gonna put a lot. it's hard to explane... i'm... u know.
this is a big moment for a zelda fan.

nintendowiigaming.piczo said:
i cried when i saw those. i'm not in a funny mood. this game looks like the best. i''m gonna put a lot. it's hard to explane... i'm... u know.
this is a big moment for a zelda fan.

If you cried when you watched those I shalll personally come to your house and pimp smack you.

ABC said:
If you cried when you watched those I shalll personally come to your house and pimp smack you.

??? Whats that supposed to mean? Those videos are enough to dry up my waterworks also...I just never because I want to save all my taers for the finished product...I think the game deserves a few tears to be shed over it...I agree, for anyone who has played Zelda games since she was old enough to hold the controller of her big brother's NES, then yea, this is an epic time for Zelda fans!!!:yesnod:

Mrjingles_23 said:
I agree, for anyone who has played Zelda games since she was old enough to hold the controller of her big brother's NES, then yea, this is an epic time for Zelda fans!!!:yesnod:
Or when he was old enough to hold his big brothers NES thaen yeh.
But I agree it will be awesome when you first put the disc into the wii (or gamecube) and start palying it something that has been coming for this long deserves a tear or two

deity_link said:
Or when he was old enough to hold his big brothers NES thaen yeh.
But I agree it will be awesome when you first put the disc into the wii (or gamecube) and start palying it something that has been coming for this long deserves a tear or two

I completely agree...when that disc hist my cube and I start playing, I'm gonna be locked in my room for every after school (and maybe during, if we're fortunate for one of those classy Newfoundland Snow Days) playing the biggest epic monumental game out in a long time.

And referring to the quote and the underlined and bolded words, if you're referring to yourself, than thats fine. If it's me you are referring to, I'm right...lol, Nickname may throw you off, I'm actually a FEMALE....hahahaah

Mrjingles_23 said:
I completely agree...when that disc hist my cube and I start playing, I'm gonna be locked in my room for every after school (and maybe during, if we're fortunate for one of those classy Newfoundland Snow Days) playing the biggest epic monumental game out in a long time.

And referring to the quote and the underlined and bolded words, if you're referring to yourself, than thats fine. If it's me you are referring to, I'm right...lol, Nickname may throw you off, I'm actually a FEMALE....hahahaah
I assumed you were but anyhoo there's a pic of the disc has been released it looks awesome
TP disk.JPG

Back