New VC games this week...?!?

esabourin

WiiChat Member
Nov 18, 2006
K,, the VC launch was pretty bad,
6 NES games
2 SNES games
and 1 N64 game?!?

apperently i heard they're releasing games every monday..is this true, when will they release them,,what games are they releasing, have they already released some today...??

btw i bought Legend Of Zelda, i still have 500 points left, wanna see if there's a decent NES game to download, or if i shoiuld buy more points,,

but yea,,any new VC games out today, if not are there any comming out this week????

We need LoZ: Ocarina of Time and Goldeneye for the 64

Oh Yeah, and Mario Kart

As far as I could tell they added ONE game...for the TurboGraphix 16.
WTF is that?? If they're going to add ONE game every monday, this is going to be a long, slow, boring wait to get any good games.
They need to update atleast 5-10 games every week, to keep things coming along at a nice pace, as there are A LOT of games for the NES, SNES etc...

If you don't have a Wii, don't make comments about what's available, it confuses/upsets the other people with no Wii. If you had a Wii you'd have noticed 2 more games added well before you complained about it. Like 8 hours or more before.

i beg to differ, ive witnessed alot of people on here without wii's actually be more knowledgeable

about actual uses and details on the system? Not a chance. that said, there's a lot of dummies with Wii's who won't read instructions also.

Golden Axe :D

Is the shop you connect to the same in every part of the world, by that I mean, on December the 8th would I have access to all the Virtual Console games you guys in America do or would we have to start with the same release pattern?

I believe there are 3 regions. Asia, North America and Europe/Australia.

Just due to different licensing issues, and translation. And the PAL/NSTC thing.

Back