New Wii Channel!!!!

Woah, Oceanic, I just look at your picture and signature. I love that show. I heard they were filming an ending. That sucks. Oh well.

Got the blue light sometime after 9pm EST. Downloaded and voted on all of the polls plus the worldwide poll and the predictions. Should be interesting!

ThatGuy127 said:
Woah, Oceanic, I just look at your picture and signature. I love that show. I heard they were filming an ending. That sucks. Oh well.
They aren't filiming an ending yet, the show is only just into the second season, they want to do 4 or 5 seasons and finish with a movie.

I still havn't gotten a blue light, yet I have the channel. The same thing happened with the News Channel.

Here in the states, they're half way done with the third season....Can I spoil season 2 for you? :devil:

ThatGuy127 said:
Here in the states, they're half way done with the third season....Can I spoil season 2 for you? :devil:

Yeah, and season three is really shaping up too! Glad it's finally back on, the wait was excruciating.

Yeah...I can't believe that guy did that one thing. That was awesome! And when that other thing happened! Then they got that thing.... Man, if you missed that episode, you were either dead, emo, or retarded.

Oceanic said:
They aren't filiming an ending yet, the show is only just into the second season, they want to do 4 or 5 seasons and finish with a movie.

I still havn't gotten a blue light, yet I have the channel. The same thing happened with the News Channel.
Yeah I still haven't got the letter either......

You can't spoil a thing, I dl the eps the day the go up.:D:D You are up to episode 7, so almost halfway. I can't wait for episode 8 this week :D

DANG - I mean....

Nu-uh, we're on like number...eleventy. That one guy dies.

ThatGuy127 said:
DAN - I mean....

Nu-uh, we're on like number...eleventy. That one guy dies.
Nah, I know you aren't:hand: I'm a HUGE lost fan, i mean, look at my name for a start :p Episode 8: Flashes Before your Eyes will be on tomorrow 14/2.

Oh totally, I'm so excited....

Idiot, we only have 12 months in US.

ThatGuy127 said:
Oh totally, I'm so excited....

Idiot, we only have 12 months in US.
Not an idiot, in Australia we write the day first:prrr: so translated for you, the next ep is on 2/14...HAPPY NOW??????

I know...I just wanted to be weird. That's my sad attempt at being funny.

kool just downloaded this channel looks pretty awsome thanks for alerting me i just got it than thought i would tell everybody, u beat me to it >.<

Back