phillepino

SSBB Name = JAA!
Oct 7, 2007
SACTOWN
Wii Online Code
5481-6878-4567-7796
Thrustmaster T-Wireless NW Wii Classic Controller
thrustmaster-t-wireless-nw-wii-20071130034121968.jpg

dis looks similar to xbox controller but i like the color of the xbox controller better xD but still dis is pretty cool u dont need to hook it up to ur wiimote its like a seperate wireless classic controller :ciappa:

well if ur interested heres the review from ign

Edit: http://gear.ign.com/articles/838/838868p1.html

Last edited:
It looks pretty cool.

I need help getting online for my wii.

Last edited by a moderator:
A quick question.

How do you get new pictures for your avatar?

this is actually old news, im not going to look up the thread but i've seen that picture posted months ago here.

my question is: does the wii see this as a 'gamecube' controller or does it think it is the classic controller?

the reason i ask is because i got Geometry Wars (which is f@#in amazing)
and i would love a bigger controller but it only allows you to use the 'classic controller' which is fine but if i could use this then i would be in heaven :)
(for some reason the game doesn't read gamecube controllers)
--------------
Gahhh... sorry i just got done reading the review at IGN and this indeed is just a 'wavebird' replacement. It uses a dongle from the gamecube port to connect....
oh well :)

Last edited:
SensesFail said:
this is actually old news, im not going to look up the thread but i've seen that picture posted months ago here.
Yes, I saw it too.

upon further inspection i realize that the buttons and controller shape are very similar to the xbox controller, but that the layout is like that of the playstation controller. (the two sticks next to each other, dpad on top left, 4 letter buttons on top right)

This is pretty nice, I haven't yet bought a classic controller, I just was using my Gamecube controller.
May pick this up after Christmas though.

Back