New WiiU Monolith Soft Game

There is nothing that suggests that besides that faic at the end! And the stores seem to base it on that. Gameplay/combat similarities are irrelevant, since even FF does this. No one in their right mind would say the FF games are direct sequels to one another.

Fan speculation is thinking Xenogears spiritual remake of sorts with the Xenoblade model as basis.

I kinda skimmed the article....I thought it was implying that it might be a Xenoblade sequel. I guess not.

Still hope it is, though. Nothing I know of that suggests against it.

Major XC spoilers ahead:
The absence of the game world kinda points in that direction. Xenoblade was built on the premise of 2 giants as a game world. Removing that only leaves the Monado. As we know, the Monado is gone( at the very least, he's no longer interfering in the universe). Furthermore, this. That kinda points to something new.

Probably just a placeholder name for stores 'n such, so it's definitely not viable evidence that this Xenogame is a sequel t' 'blade.

Spoilerz
With the whole "new universe" thing goin' on, this could always take place in another artificial universe.
Probably just a placeholder name for stores 'n such, so it's definitely not viable evidence that this Xenogame is a sequel t' 'blade.
Yep, it's not. I skimmed...

Spoilerz
With the whole "new universe" thing goin' on, this could always take place in another artificial universe.
Yep, it's not. I skimmed...

Artificial? Okay, we don't have the same understanding of the ending. What is going on in that head of yours? My conclusion was that the created literal deus ex machina recreated the universe(again) without demiurges. Ending scene suggested they were going to space and start Xenosaga(jk there)

I meant with Zanza creating the one Xenoblade takes place in, it could always be pulled off again, with Shulk and co. as the creators. Then again, that kind of goes against his "no gods" thing.

We'll just wait and see what it ends up being. I'll be buying it regardless.

I meant with Zanza creating the one Xenoblade takes place in, it could always be pulled off again, with Shulk and co. as the creators. Then again, that kind of goes against his "no gods" thing.

We'll just wait and see what it ends up being. I'll be buying it regardless.

It can't. Unlike in Klaus' time, the monado is already discovered, and knows not to intervene. Unless it's Mumkhar. He can time travel, after all.
The trailer did show some sort of equipment or artillery of sorts in the background, so there is civilization. Should be some sort of war going on if that's the case.

Could it be this game? It doesn't confirm that Shulk will be in, though it increases the possibility.

SMT x FE (still lol-ing 'bout that crossover) as well? Guess I need t' start givin' a **** 'bout Persona soon.

SMT x FE (still lol-ing 'bout that crossover) as well? Guess I need t' start givin' a **** 'bout Persona soon.

There doesn't seem to be any Persona characters in the game. The guy from Nortune's in it, and perhaps implied core SMT games.

Back