New WiiU Monolith Soft Game

waitwut

I thought Persona 'n Shin Megami Tensei were the same thing? ._.

....no.

SMT is pretty much a franchise like Final Fantasy. "Persona" is a sub-series of SMT similar to KH or FFVII games. There's many other smaller series within it.

Only SMT games I've played or am familiar with are Digital Devil Saga and Devil Survivor.

Here ya go: http://www.hardcoregaming101.net/megaten/megaten.htm

This is interesting.

In reality, this is most likely just a placeholder date. However, one must consider that the original Xenoblade trailer was shown in '09ish and the game was released in 2010 in Japan. That's about 3 and a half years for them to work on XenoWiiU.

Soraya Saga (Takahashi's wife and co-worker) has retweeted the 6/11 Nintendo Direct.

For those that don't know, last time she retweeted NoJ's Nintendo Direct announcement back in January and that gave us the X announcement.

X is definitely going to be in E3 now. Or Shulk in Smash. Whatever.

Working on itI don't find the gameplay all that enjoyable
Pokemon starts you off with some of the most trivial combat systems ever. By the end of the game, your options have expanded. Xenoblade's combat is not only immersive, but allows plenty of flexibility and remains fun for both rpg vets and noobs. This is more obvious if you've a large history of rpg gaming under your belt. With that, XC becomes better.

Pokemon starts you off with some of the most trivial combat systems ever. By the end of the game, your options have expanded. Xenoblade's combat is not only immersive, but allows plenty of flexibility and remains fun for both rpg vets and noobs. This is more obvious if you've a large history of rpg gaming under your belt. With that, XC becomes better.

While this is true, Pokemon also gave me that motivation to continue through it. Xenoblade, however, does not.

While this is true, Pokemon also gave me that motivation to continue through it. Xenoblade, however, does not.

I think it's important to consider Xenoblade was made by prominent members of the teams who made FF6, Chrono Trigger, Chrono Cross, Xenogears, Xenosaga episodes 1-3, and Baten Kaitos.

You're doing it and the rest a big injustice by dismissing 'em because the combat felt stale at the beginning. Would also like to point out that all those games also had slow starts and combat systems.

[video=youtube;APWTJMyM4qg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APWTJMyM4qg[/video]

2014!

Last edited:
So, I need t' play Xenoblade 'fore 2014... I can manage this.

Xenoblade's one of the few games I recommend playing through any means available. With how rare and expensive it's become, the loss of a few sales won't change anything.

Fortunately, it doesn't seem to be a sequel either. May not need to brush up on it in order to understand the game. But still, dat Shulk-looking fellow at the end of first trailer says otherwise. What I am seeing are Gears. Lots of 'em.

OKAY, MORE SPECULATION:

Juding from the lyrics of the song ("trying to live your life") and that big giant percentage counter counting down, I'm guessing there's a theme of survival going on. Like resources being depleted or something. Survival and low resources may be the motivation the characters receive to go out into the world and get the story moving.

Last edited:
Back