New Years Resolution

WuddlePook

V(^.^)v
Jun 8, 2007
So as the title states, anyone have any New Years Resolutions for the new year?

Mine is to not spend any money this time around :aureola:

Save more time for gaming and beat more games for one.
And two would be to get higher grades. B+'s and A-'s are pretty bad for me..

Oh: And gain 15 pounds for football. So frickin skinny...can't gain weight...

make an effort in general. also, save money. should be easy seeing as i'm a virgo.

i wish everyone the best of luck for the new year and hearty encouragement to stick to their resolutions if they decide to make them.

I need to learn how to save my money. Thus, my new years resolution is to cut back on spending. :)

a) save money(me and my friend have a plan where im' going to walk into eb games with 2000 dollars, and casually buy a ps3, a 360 and a nintendo ds, with a couple of games), (need some wheels)
b) get laid(sp?)
c) graduate high school (by the end of 2008)
d) move out of the rent's house
e) maybe as opposed to saving more money, i'll make another goal to make more money(got 7 next week, but only 3 this week)

My New Year's Resolution is to cut back on junk food. I feel as if I am currently eating too much junk food within a short period of time.

Not drink pop for as long as I can, do better in school and ultimately not screw up so much in life :lol:

Getting laid is a new years resolution...

I can picture it now:

Girl: That was amazing, I love you.
Him: *pulls out list* *checks off* Yeah, sure, whatever. I'm going to buy a ps3 now, want to drive me?

My new year's resolution... Make money, save money, play Rayman 2, beat OoT, learn some songs on guitar, meet some people if they're willing.

Brawny, You can't go out and meet people, It's too much of a risk lol you could be killed

I never have a new years resolution. Because I think they're stupid. I guess to get a job if I HAD to pick one

Last edited:
Well...

To be happier?
To find something that I'm good at.
To find something that I don't fail at.
You actually complete more games as opposed to playing and forgetting for several months.
To lay Kwon so my Kids can fly and shapeshift.
To save and earn more money
To improve gaming wise for online against you guys?
To train at GH3 20/6 so I will be able to play through the fire and flames by 2010.

That's it for now amigos.

Back