New Zelda Game in 2007

yeah, phantom hourglass for the DS. thats the only one i know that is coming out this year. It takes place after the wind waker.

Last edited:
that would be great, but hopefully on the wii, im still on tp, buh as this was my first it would be good to get into the series abit more.

darn this threads title got my hopes up thinkin that there was guna be a new Zelda game for the Wii :(

I dont think there will be another zelda on the wii this year, i mean look how long it took for TP to come out!!!!!!! maybe in next year! :smilewinkgrin:

you guys don't read a lot...Zelda for the Wii started development way before Twilight Princess was finished..it will come out for 2008 and will use all of the Wii's potential

Zelda11290 said:
yeah, phantom hourglass for the DS. thats the only one i know that is coming out this year. It takes place after the wind waker.
Lmao, phantom hourglass has already come out. :rolleyes:

Man you guys are spoiled! :lol: You get an awsome LoZ game and you already demand another one w/in months....there's no Legend of Zelda title (for the Wii) for 2007. Like someone the post before, the next LoZ is going to fully use the Wii's capabilities, much more so than Twilight Princess.

ssbb_lover said:
Lmao, phantom hourglass has already come out. :rolleyes:

Man you guys are spoiled! :lol: You get an awsome LoZ game and you already demand another one w/in months....there's no Legend of Zelda title (for the Wii) for 2007. Like someone the post before, the next LoZ is going to fully use the Wii's capabilities, much more so than Twilight Princess.

it hasnt come out yet. its supposed come out the summer. it has probably come out in another country.
"july 1st 2007"
its not even on ebay. and im sure if it came out already there would be tons on ebay. :)

Last edited:
i love zelda nd iv just completed TP i thought the endin wiv the final boss nd fings was a lil ripoff of the ocarina of time

Remember Wind Waker and the gameboy advance could communicate so well?

I have a feeling either TP will develop these qualities or the phantom hourglass will be compatible....if not...then the game axtlar was talking about will :shifty:

Back