JoonKimDDS

WiiChat Member
Dec 17, 2006
zelda_67.jpg

zelda_26.jpg

zelda_53.jpg

zelda_63.jpg

zelda_59.jpg

I saw these screenshots and thought that it's too blurry to play the game like this.

Is it really this blurry? if so, how can you guys play it? doesn't it hurt your eyes?

yea right!!!!

they are ten times better than that............... on gamecube !!

no, it's not actually blurry.Very sharp it is!

Yoda...

When dealing with the "Twilight Realm" it will be blurry to add effect (or mask lazy graphic developing.). But otherwise, things should be very playable.

Trulen said:
When dealing with the "Twilight Realm" it will be blurry to add effect (or mask lazy graphic developing.). But otherwise, things should be very playable.

how could you say somthing like that!!! nintendo would never do any lazy grapic.... wait what am i talking about of course they would (wii sports), but not in a loz game

Those pics do not do it justice, the game actually has pretty good graphics.

When a picture from a game is posted on the internet, quality is always reduced. Also, as Trulen said the Twilight Realm is blurry to add a hazing effect. It gives it sort of a 'soft' feeling. Adding a blur doesn't reduce quality, low pixelation rates do.

FR. said:
When a picture from a game is posted on the internet, quality is always reduced. Also, as Trulen said the Twilight Realm is blurry to add a hazing effect. It gives it sort of a 'soft' feeling. Adding a blur doesn't reduce quality, low pixelation rates do.

Ok thanks guys.
I just bought zelda: TP for wii.
I used to have it for GC but used s-video and 480i and didn't like the graphic.
Now I use wii widescreen, nintendo component, 480p and well... I have to say it's better than what I saw with GC but I guess I still don't like the Twilight Realm's Blurry graphic. I usually prefer something very sharp and clear so Twilight graphic is keep bugging me but oh well...I guess I can't do anything about it.

I hope the zelda for wii version(not TP) will have better graphic plus no blur effect. I simply hate blur effect.

the game in the beggining looks like a n64 game i just rented i thought it would look better than that i played about 50 minutes

kevbomac05 said:
the game in the beggining looks like a n64 game i just rented i thought it would look better than that i played about 50 minutes

*slaps you*

WHAT!? 64?! You're Insane...

Twilight Princess
slide1_440.jpg

Ocarina Of Time
Oot7.jpg

Yeah... Sure...

Whatever Helps You Sleep At Night.

^Have you ever played a 64:wtf:?

And graphics don't make a game good (You should know that by now). Take Zelda: OoT. That's a great game and always wil be. Are the graphics any good? Good for it's generation, but now, it isn't any longer. I've enjoyed myself the most with my SNES. Just look at the graphics. All pixel art. Fun? Hell yea.

Edit: Were'd you get the second picture? I don't remember there being rocks in kakariko village...

i said the begginnig havent played anything further so calm down hopefully it gets better

not even!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they are way better when you're actually playing the game. i know it LOOKS like it has bad graphics based on those pictures, but no, the graphics are really good.

Back