Never played a Zelda game ever

psc777

WiiChat Member
Jan 28, 2007
Any tips to give a 1st time Zelda player?
Bought my 8yr old the Wii, and picked up Zelda for myself since Ive always heard it was a great game.

Be patient! Zelda will make you think sometimes for puzzles and what not, so don't get to frustrated, they usually are simpler than they seem(and once you figure out, you'll be slapping yourself for not seeing it).

TP is a great intro to Zelda though, you get some back story on who is who, but you don't have to know the story to enjoy the game (most of it is explained anyways). Enjoy!

kiraownsurmom said:
*gasp*n-n-never p-p--played zelduhhhhhh*faints*
I think hes probably played it in his childhood, i think he just means his 8-year old needs help
One more thing, Zelda will probably be hard on an 8-year old. We all might find it easy but the 8-year old doesn't know what to do

My first time playing zelda too, and I think that is pretty tricky..I just heard it was a good game so I figured I'd give it a shot.

Ok well if TP doesn't do it for you (and I can't see how it won't), then what you HAVE to play is Link's Awakening for gameboy... It's amazing. I'm playing it right now because I had the original as a kid and just found the DX version for $3!!! WOOT:cornut:

Thanks everyone! Great replies. And Im sure going to try it without the walkthru.
Actually the Wii I bought for my son, but bought Zelda for me to play when hes at his mothers house(Divorced).

Yup, lol I never played Zelda at the young age of 32 :yikes:

wiicanada said:
Ok well if TP doesn't do it for you (and I can't see how it won't), then what you HAVE to play is Link's Awakening for gameboy... It's amazing. I'm playing it right now because I had the original as a kid and just found the DX version for $3!!! WOOT:cornut:

i had dx(bought from gamestop) an some1 sharked it 2 b invisible wit only rocs feather so i was skrewed lol

Back