next MUST BUY wii game

En4Neo said:
Super Paper Mario.

Come on it's a platformer/action rpg if I'm correct....and it's Mario, it doesn't get much better than that!

Prince of Persia already came out on the Ps2, you guys shouldn't be so excited for it....it's Ubisoft....the notorious Wii developer pouring out crap ports. Odds are it'll suck.

Do you not remember what they did with Far Cry, dammit, I was excited for that too!

Your a very negetive boy arnt you. :wtf:

For me , that cartoony tank game, and the WW2 plane game.

Definitely NOT Wii Play. What a waste of time. Nice demo, thats all.

is there going to be a ratchet and clank for the wii??

oxhaker said:
is there going to be a ratchet and clank for the wii??
.....................................please don't make me say it.

Ratchet and clank *starts choking* egggghhH!! Someone, help!!....*starts breathing*....whoo, okay, let's see if I can do this.

Ratchet...and Clank.......is.......only for playstation.

stewart01 said:
For me , that cartoony tank game, and the WW2 plane game.

Definitely NOT Wii Play. What a waste of time. Nice demo, thats all.

wii play is only 10$!!!!! why wouldnt you want it???

stewart01 said:
Because I could buy a beer for the $10 and have more satisfaction!

I think its worth it for the tank game, not more than $10 though. Waiting for people to start selling it and I'll pick it some sometime eventually.

Super Paper Mario............Rival Swords is just the PS2 version, but on the Wii, with motion sensing.

hey, that is what Call of Duty 3 was for Wii, exactly like the PS2, just added motion sensing, which was actually harding in the game to control lol.

*raises flame sheild*

Skorp said:
I think its worth it for the tank game, not more than $10 though. Waiting for people to start selling it and I'll pick it some sometime eventually.

I have to admit, Tank is good. If N. could expand on Tank and make it into a real game, along with Hockey ( with better AI ), then those two would make a really good games pack.

MoH, I'd have to get too. Is MoH an arcade shooter - or more 'serious' - one or two shots and your dead - like FlashPoint 1985 ( I aske this elsewhere but didn't see any replies )?

Back