NFS: carbon - trouble seeing?

GoBBLeS

WiiChat Member
Dec 23, 2006
I bought NFS:carbon a month ago i think it was. I have stopped playing it because i have a hard time seeing which way the road turns and when. And end up smashing into the barriers.
I have quite good eyes, it's not that, it's just when you'r driving, like 200-300km/h and there's all these streetlights and all kind of crap everywhere, it makes it hard to make out. Often i Have to look at the map half of the time to make sure i'm turning when i'm supposed to.
It's really annoying. I dont know if it may be my tvor something, it's quite sharp, and i've turned up the contrast and brightess to counter the effect. It's a normal 21' CRT screen.

Anyone else have had this problem???

I bought the game some weeks ago, and played it on an old 68cm tube tv (4:3) and never had a problem. The tv was a cheapie I picked up at cash converters, it since has malfunctioned (dammit!), but my wife let me buy a new 42" plasma, ohhh baby! haha! And now looks even better. So from one extreme to the other, I've never had a problem making out where the road turns. I still look at the map to double check sometimes, but I think that adds to the excitement and keeps you on your toes.

Back