nfs: Prostreet Drag times....

knoxbox

WiiChat Member
Feb 15, 2007
Strawberry Plains, TN
Wii Online Code
2067-6457-2250-9081
well, reguardless of the reviews i think this game is very awesome, and i think they did an excellent job, the controls are not as hard as you might think... assuming you played nfs: carbon... its like the default controls on it, except its alot more managable than carbon was.

as far as drag is concerned the wiimote is held like a remote control...

anyhow now for the true subject...

post your vehicle and times for drag....

Basically what i did was, used all the cheats on ign.com on a new carreer, they are not really cheats just gives you a bunch of money and cars, i sold every car except the 240sx grip car, this gives you about 278,000 in cash, basically you can just asbout buy any car max it out and see what you can get.

I did a bunch of cars, but my fastest car:

the new mustang gt500 stock 500 hp
i went stage 3/4 on everything
maxed out my drag coeffeciency with body kit etc..
bumped my hp up over 700hp custom tuned

Best run in 1/4 was a 7.16 @ 230 mph
best run in 1/2 was a 11.09 @ 250 mph , which is max on the game btw as far as i know.

my friend has a chevelle that runs all stage 3 stage 2 nitrous custome tuned
best run 1/4 is 7.52 doing a wheelie full 1/4
best run 1/2 is 11.78

i did several cars, but like i said new mustang gt500 was fastest, yes their are several cars that have WAY WAY more hp like the supra and the z06 but they are nearly impossible to get traction with hence slower times on the track.

haven't had a chance to test out all the cars, and the zonda i'm just refusing to pay nearly 900,000 for.. so i wont be testing that one. if u have gotten faster times please post, car and setup i'd love to try them out. I think its impossible to get in the 6 seconds on 1/4 or under 10 on 1/2. prove me wrong!

Back